Thread: solid plates or net?

solid plates or net?

i was wonder if using net instead of solid plates will incrise or decries the production of hho?

Decrease, to many holes for current to pass through, use Solid plates. Read more and include other forums.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

I'm picking a solid plate would work best, as the current needs to go through IT, not the electrolyte around it. Just a wild guess, but it seems like a logical option.

Also my opinion is the same as the other plate>netting. But i just wanted to add in the fact that the plates will give you way more surface area to produce gas than the netting would.

ok how thick should be the plate 1/16 " ,1/8 " or 1/4"?

In my experience, the thinner, the better. I generally use .022" - .028" and it works great.
    It's also relatively cheap at $36 for a 36"x36" sheet.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

36"x 36" so it's like 6 x 6 plates and to build a good one i need at least 12 right?