Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got the cell what's next

got the cell what's next

ok i build the dry cell what is next? now i pretty sure you guys don't connect your cell straight to the car battery what should i put on negative or positive cable?

Quote Originally Posted by linkintiger View Post
    ok i build the dry cell what is next? now i pretty sure you guys don't connect your cell straight to the car battery what should i put on negative or positive cable?
    That depends, what year car are you planning to put this on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

I think you should stop tinkering and read, read, read. All posts, other web sites, other forums. Please.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

Talking

a AFC next

boltazar>>>> if all people will have the same knowledge about building hho generator i wil not have ask so many question but everyobody have different ideas different setups.

cabrera>>>>>> it's 2006 3.2 acura tl and after that if everything is gona work well my friend's 2005 cayenne s

richard>>>> forum search engine couldn't find what is AFC?

An 'AFC' is any device, or group of devices, that will alter the air/fuel ratio of an ICE.
    MAF/MAP enhancers: Allow you to adjust the amount of incoming air the ECM reads. This will make the ECM think there is less of a load & will therefore decrease the time the injectors are on. O2 EFIE's: For a narrow band sensor, this will add MV's to the signal wire, causing the ECM to think the ICE is running rich, thereby leaning out the mixture. For wide band sensors, resistors are commonly used as these are not read as voltage. There are numerous other things that people use also: Resistors across leads on IAT and ECT sonsors are common.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

You will need:

Minimum

1. Fuse or circuit breaker
    2. Relay or solenoid
    3. A pulse width modulator (PWM) this will control the Cells amp draw
    4. A dual Electronic Fuel Injector Enhancer (EFEI)
    5. A bubbler
    6. A reservoir
    7. Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
    8. Hoses

Optional
    Depending on how this produces you may need
    02 extenders (it's a crap shoot depends on the vehicle)
    reprogramming of your ECU there are various tuning equipment out there, depending on you budget. The more you go the more sophisticated it will get. It all depends on you budget.

Helz posted these links on AFC's (Air Fuel Controllers) awhile back, you may want to read up on these. These units will cost around $350 and up.

http://www.jazzproparts.com/product_p/401-a917.htm
    http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...light=afc+hack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac

thank you all for the info

thank you all for the info
    We all start somewhere, we're here to help!
    The best advice I can give is test, document, and share your results here. Ask questions, read threads. It's trial & error.

One thing more you need is a flashback protector in the hose between the bubbler & the engine. (just in case)

If you need a design LMK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac

ok thx i make one from 1/2 inch pvc pipe