Thread: Finally a success!

Finally a success!

Well,
    Yesterday and today I worked on a new dry cell. It still uses lowes plates, but now I have 21 plates wired like this: -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN- It is in dry cell form and it is working fabulous! At four teaspoons/half gallon of Sodium Hydroxide, it was pulling 13.5 amps and producing .88 LPM! I have an MMW of 4.7 too (This is the first day using the cell so as the plates condition this should go up). I am very pleased with these results as my last dry cell wouldn't pull more than 4 amps and that was with about 40 teaspoons of Lye. I have a video I made with proof of the LPM so that should be up on youtube within the day.

Very good! It's nice to see new guys getting results from their own experiments.
    Feels good, doesn't it? It's much better than buying a kit.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

It sure does feel good! Today I brought it up to 20 amps and it was producing 1.4 LPM with an MMW of 5.07! I hooked it up to my torch and got a pretty big flame. I shot a video of the flame so I will upload that today.

I am impressed.

Good work. Keep it up.

Heres a vid of me melting some alligator clips and trying to weld two together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CENutKXC_HU

keep up the good work