Thread: Question for the pros

Question Question for the pros

So im doing a research on HHO gas and its uses in cars and for a torch...

im pretty certain its not a scam as sooooo many people seem to say in most forums... or this forum would be full of people wasting their time ? lol

Im sure however it follows the laws of physics... but im trying to figure out the loophole everyone misses. I have 2 theories:

1) the battery is recharged faster than it actually needs and electrolizers are using that wasted energy...
    or
    2) HHO gas is improving the efficiency of the explosions causing the net gain to be positive...

So what is it!?

thanks in advance,
    Simon

Both works for me.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

Im not sure about #1, Im more inclined to agree with #2. also factor in the benefits of the water vapor expansion. the hydrogen turns back into water before combustion is complete in the chamber thus increasing pressure by super heating the water vapor (the product of burt hydrogen) to its fullest expansion point. no idea how much it is expanding but there is more water vapor in the combustion chamber when using HHO then without.
    Then again i could be wrong. the water vapor that is created by the combustion of hydrogen could already be at its fullest expansion point. I'm not equipped to test that theory. but something it causing the mileage increase. even if it is small, its still an increase.

This is the very reason I have been testing water vapor induction without HHO. And i am getting the same gains with WVI as I did with HHO. with both on it hovers around the same as with one or the other on. this is what leads me to my above statement.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

HHO theory.

#1 is absolutely incorrect.

#2 is simplistic and thus somewhat incorrect. It would better read:

"HHO changes the combustion characteristics of the fuel air mix allowing positive efficiency gains under the right running parameters".

HHO theory

Helz is also right about the effects of water vapour. But that is another white paper in and of itself.