Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So let me get this straight

I am using a 4" drycell using KOH. Which leads me to my latest issue, I started out with a 1 Tablespoon to 1 quart ratio, which was fine when it was not vented. I was pulling 15 amps, now it has spiked to 30 and no matter how much I dilute it stays the same. I am soooo trying to have patience with this thing

Much like marriage, it is trial and error.

Thanks again.

I will tard my timing sum

Quote Originally Posted by AllOverYa View Post
    I am using a 4" drycell using KOH. Which leads me to my latest issue, I started out with a 1 Tablespoon to 1 quart ratio, which was fine when it was not vented. I was pulling 15 amps, now it has spiked to 30 and no matter how much I dilute it stays the same. I am soooo trying to have patience with this thing

Thanks again.

Connect a PWM (pulse width modulator). It controls the amperage that the HHO generator will draw. Voltage is modulated as a series of pulses which results in a sine-like flux density waveform in the magnetic circuit of an electromagnetic actuator. The smoothness of the resultant waveform can be controlled by the width and number of modulated impulses per given cycle.

By using this you can make a 10:1 electrolyte which as is would draw enormous amounts of amps but won't freeze, you will now be able to control just how much the HHO generator will get from your alternator.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Andy,
    I broke down today and bought a sheet of EPDM for my 6x9 reactor.
    Hopefully, it won't leak anymore. It's also thinner than the curtain material I was using.
    May shoot me over 3LPM, but then I'll just have to use my PWM.
    Lee. I don't know what size EPDM you bought. Mine is 1/16" thick
    http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/1MYB4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Quote Originally Posted by AllOverYa View Post

Thanks again.

OK, you have a 4" drycell reactor. How many plates? How many cells per stack? What is the plate gap? How much HHO is it producing? It's important to know all of this.
    I believe you stated that you've disconnected the O2 sensors. By doing so, the ECM will bypass the information it should be receiving from them and dump even more gas, basically running in 'open loop'. Not a good idea.
    Andy, I got the 1/16th also.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

I don't know if this helps, i got it from http://www.hydroclubusa.com/.
    If you don't mind looking at the specs there. As far as amounts of HHO, dunno. I never actually benched it, and I had no idea how to test gas output at the time. Now it is in my car. So........
    Can you please suggest to me where to go to buy all these doomahickies and whatchamacallits I am going to need to make my Honda in to a mean green water burning machine?

Thanks guys,
    I especially liked the politically incorrect rant earlier.

HydroclubUSA is not well liked. Go here: http://www.pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/index.php
    Sorry. As far as looking up the specs, they don't post anything useful.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

OK, so lets say I got duped with this system, I am willing to cut my losses and get something that actually works. Can you guide me in the right direction. I most definitely do not have the time or money to manufacture my own system from scratch, but getting another unit is a definite possibility for me. I am sure all I need is a new generator assembly as I have a good bubbler, and lines. I would just like some links or names to look in to to get this party started right.

Heres my deal I drive approx. 1000 to 1500 miles a week almost entirely highway miles. I hope that helps.

We're not saying to 'dump' the reactor. Let us know how many plates it has & maybe we can help you make it into something good. If you can get away with merely adding some plates & maybe do a little rewiring, it would be well worth it.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

OK, it has 9 plates. 2 negatives on the outside, 1 positive in the middle separated by 2 groups of 3 neutrals. Each plate is separated by what appears to be O-rings maybe a 16th inch wide.

Hope these pictures help

using your PCV valve line is not a good idea. you dont want HHO in your crank case. I know its highly unlikely it going to get in there but there is still a slight chance it could get in there. I would not go with the vacuum. Also, 4 cells in series isnt enough. should be at least 6. you have yourself a steam machine. but i guess you have to start somewhere.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com