Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone looked at my design 12 mmw

clarence1984 Guest

has anyone looked at my design 12 mmw

I am getting 12 mmw on my cell I posted pics of it on overunity.com
    but i'll repost here as most people are moving here for this specific of a forum.

I'm not going to release all the data as I'm busy writing my patent for a car that only runs on water. However I'll give you guys some tips as I believe that everyone should be moving away from water and everyone needs some sort of break on the money grubbing oil companies.

you need pulse width modulation there are super cheap and easy ways to obtain one. Look for a car amplifier that utilizes PWM very efficient and will amplify the frequency that resonates your cell well.

Stainless is not the way to go. Shoot toward graphite. You want EDM quality graphite I'm releasing a super cheap way of making plates for less than 5 cents a piece shortly but that is another patent sorry guys.
    If you want to sign a contract and donate me a hundred bucks I might drop you the info.

You need a plate design. Tubes, wire are all bs they do not work. It's all about surface area here. My cell doesn't create heat. I get zero heat increase. I figure the cell to be 90 percent efficient when combined with other sources of a car to increase production.

You have to have vacuum the intake of the engine mine as well not even be used. You need 30 + hg to really get the vacuum you need for a cell.
    Closer is better on the plates however there is a limit to this. Watch your resonance meter it will show you were the flux collapses between the plates.

Remember you can not get more out than you put in. Impossible. Read dave lawtons papers the guy had some great info to give. Stanley meyers did also however why are both of them dead now? seems a little fishy. I have my info locked so that in the event I get killed it will be released as a gpl for anyone to dl.

Not sure what else to release here.

But here are some pics of my cell.

This is a pic of the cell under construction. It's 50 plates of 1/8th and 1/4" edm graphite 8" by 6"

Another picture of assembly I use industrial grade epoxy for high temperature and chemical resistance. It can be ordered from loctite.

another pic of the cell sitting in a fish tank from walmart. Yes those are my wifes shoes lol I brought the cell in the house to show the wife and decided to take another picture.

I've got alot of responses of people telling me how to improve the cell and I keep thinking it's getting 12mmw can you make more hho than that? I would love to meet the person who can make it more efficient as I am able to use this cell with other electronics, pumps, and confidential items to get enough hho out of this to run a 78 toyota pickup. Never plugging the truck in, and never rinsing the cell out. This cell creates zero pollution requires no catalyst such as lye or salt. Just good ol' tap water. But the water has to be high in minerals. Such as an artesian well. Or tap water with alot of iron in it.

alot of people don't think about this major consequences of using lye in the water and salt it pollutes. It adds to the pollution worse than just burning gasoline does. Sure you can take it to a haz mat recycler but it takes electricity fueled by gas or oil to break it back down and make it reusable or biodegradable.

after thought: the cell has no steel or solder exposed all metal non-graphite pieces are epoxy coated with the chemical proof resin based epoxy. 4 of these plates have been in operation for more than 2 years now with no degradation. Stainless broke down in just under 2 years and no longer would make a connection (stainless 316l) 420j might last longer though. Graphite is clearly the long term solution. IT'S SUPER CHEAP. It can make plates at pennies versus dollars. The energy to produce it is much less than to produce stainless steel.

email me back and let me know what you guys think.

shortstack Guest
    WOW thats alot of metal
    looks good, hope to see it in action soon

BTW scale down the picture cause even on my 1400x900 (19") screen their way too big too look at on a page

Dewayne Guest
    Clarence1984 wrote "I am getting 12 mmw".
    What the heck is "mmw"?

If your cell requires no catalyst, then why is there a box of salt in the picture?
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

I searched the net for EDM graphite. That stuff is expensive, how on earth did u get all that. The idea is sound for sure, though I am curious as to how your holding all those plates together. Just epoxy?

HomeGrown Guest
    Sure is expensive... http://www.graphitestore.com/index.asp

How can you manage to get it for 5 cents per plate?

Smile 12 mmw is above the Faraday limit of ~7.3 mmw! Wow!

Congratulations!

I take you at your word.

You have invented the perpetual motion machine.

Good luck!

BoyntonStu

I am not ready to sell the farm yet either.
    Very strange here. This is the thread starters web site. http://www.beawindhog.com/

liberybell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeGrown View Post
    Sure is expensive... http://www.graphitestore.com/index.asp

How can you manage to get it for 5 cents per plate?
    He is probably buying it by the block and cutting it himself. The only think I can think of. I found on ebay after a quick search a block of 8x8x5 for just $45 or so.

HomeGrown Guest
    That would be a dirty, nasty mess trying to cut a block of it with a tablesaw (?)
    Would also create a lot of waste. I don't believe the .05 cents per plate price, it's just not realistic. At that price there can't possibly be any profit or motivation to deal with it. I would scarcely believe $5.00 / plate. EDM is an industrial process (Electrical Discharge Machining), where the graphite electrode is used at high voltage in an oil bath to electrically modify (cut) usually hardened steel. And being used in industry, it ain't cheap.