Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has anyone looked at my design 12 mmw

could probably cut it easily enough with a band saw. Still seems like alot of waste. Possibly water saw?
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

Quote Originally Posted by Dewayne View Post
    Clarence1984 wrote "I am getting 12 mmw".
    What the heck is "mmw"?
    Ok, I was foxed by the MMW thing also, after a little surfing I found out that it stands for 'Mililitres per Minute per Watt'. Looks like it is a method of expressing your cells efficiency, calculated from voltage, amps, ml produced and time to produce.

There's a calculator here:

http://www.watervan.co.uk/tools.php
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Omega Guest
    Threads like this sure spice up the forum!!

snapper1d Guest
    Thats the same guy that has the hho generators that have no stainless steel.The one on here that you can see what looks like plastic tubes and clames to have no elements.I just looked at his youtube flick just a little while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Ok, I was foxed by the MMW thing also, after a little surfing I found out that it stands for 'Mililitres per Minute per Watt'. Looks like it is a method of expressing your cells efficiency, calculated from voltage, amps, ml produced and time to produce.

There's a calculator here:

http://www.watervan.co.uk/tools.php
    Despite the questionable content from this guy, I think the MMW measurement is definitely something that we should consider adopting as it gives a really good overview of design efficiency.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Hydrogen Electric Energy & Cells

Good evening, ive been thinking about hydrogen energy for a while, and decided to build a cell.
    Sorry for being a noob, but i have to learn from somewhere, and maybe someone can spare some time to answer my questions.

To begin with, ive read that the best kind of cells are with plates, and that graphite is very good.
    With graphite plates do you need neutral plates?
    If the plates are submerged in water, how do you get the electricity out of the cell, and i ask becouse the plates are in the middle of the cell, so is there a connecting cable or am i missing something?
    And if you have the cell that produces hydrogen powered by a battery or other source of energy, how can the electricity get in and out at the same time? And does hydrogen generate energy in contact with conductive metals, or when submerged in water?
    What would the price of the whole thing be? (Estimate)
    And finally, does making hydrogen generate more than it consumes or not?

Thank you