Thread: About 1LPM how do I get more

About 1LPM how do I get more

I have a 25 plate dry cell arrainged as -NNNNN+NNNNN-NNNNN+NNNNN- the plates are 6x6 316L stainless with 1/8'' neoprene gaskets. My power source puts out about 12.8 volts not too sure on amps that the cell draws yet. I am getting alittle more than 1LPM and would like to see numbers more in the 2-3LPM area. Any idas???

well I believe I am running 28% solution of KOH although I think it could possibly be alittle weaker than 28%. I have the cell sitting on a tabel now and the res. mounted on a pole about a foot above the cell. I have been thinking about getting a circ. pump, not that I need it now but once I put it in my jeep im afraid im gonna have to put the cell in the trunk and run a feed and return line to the res. under the hood. I do not have a PWM now but im sure I will need one once the cell is running off of the vehicles power.

it is a 4.0

Jordan,
    Why don't you put the setup in the engine compartment? With a 4.0, you've got lots of room.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

My cell measures 8x8x6.25, under the hood of my 2003 Grand Cherokee offers little room to fit something of this size. At least I cant seem to find a safe place offering protection from road debris.