Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my flashback

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    I'm going to try and recommend this one last time because I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall about this. EVEN BRONZE WOOL WILL CATCH FIRE AND YOU WILL GET A FLASHBACK! Why waste all your time trying something that has been proven time and time again to fail. The guys at Bruce Energetics have made a very good flashback arrestor for $6.95 each. Buy a couple, put them inline and stop thinking about flashbacks. Again, I have nothing to do with these guys other than thinking that they have a great product at a very good price. I you are that hell-bent on doing everything yourself, buy one and back engineer it to make your own. Who knows maybe you will save 99 cents or so on parts. Hardly worth the time and gas it takes looking for everything you need. Just ask my wife, I am the cheapest guy on the planet and even I bought a couple of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HHO-FLASHBACK-AR...item3a5844e494
    What does it look like on the inside? Does it use a porous plastic medium, porous metal medium or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Andy,
    What do you do with the Rectum-seal?
    It keeps me from spewing Shtuff on Ghahja-man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

koya what is inside this ebay flashback arrestors? because for me looks like aquarium stones.

i think i am gona try to use SPECTRE fuel filter and then put some bronze wool around it

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...1&s=automotive

ok so this is what i build i use spectre fuel filter the same one that HHOGlabs is using in his flash back arrestors the only different is i use bronze wool instead of sand.