Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaskets and SS plates

Gaskets and SS plates

Rubber gaskets and SS plates(18 G) can be supplied for any required design for reasonable price. Example:2.8 mm thikness Rubber Gaskets with nail holes
    outer diameter }$ 3.5 any country. SS plates 304,18 g 185mmx185mm }$7.00 to any country inclusve of delivery.

Do you take paypal, and how big are the plates with the holes in them?

Wayne,
    You might want to look at McMaster-Carr, also. Their prices aren't bad.

As an afterthought, ask Brian (RCFlyn) over at the Underground about it. He's got a local guy he gets it from really cheap!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Wayne:
    What cha wanting/needing???
    My supplier only deals with 304ss, but as lee stated, I can get it CHEAP...
    Man, it's Nice being a "Helping Hand" for an "Amish Community"
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Wayne,
    You might want to look at McMaster-Carr, also. Their prices aren't bad.

As an afterthought, ask Brian (RCFlyn) over at the Underground about it. He's got a local guy he gets it from really cheap!
    Lee, it dawned on me lastnight...
    Ya don't suppose, This to be the "SAME" Wayne..... Do ya??????
    Justa thought....

NEVER Mind... I just found the Answer to my Own Question... Amazing what a Little RESEARCH Will do HUH??????
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Well....umm...duhhhh........
    Ya know, you're gonna give New Yorkers a bad name if you if you keep posting your revelations like that!!!!!!!!!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

WWWHHHOOOPPPSSSS....
    Sooooo Sooorrrryyyyyy.....
    Can't give us New Yorkers a BADDER name than we've already got.....
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

Great Plates - Low Price!

Hi everyone,
    I have been reading this forum for quite awhile now but have never put my 2 cents worth in until now. Maybe I can be of some help here. I have a good friend that makes my plates for me. They are 18 gauge 316L sanded on both sides. I use 3" X 7" plates for the actives and 3" X 6-3/8" for the neutrals. He charges me $3.50 a plate whether I order actives or neutrals the price is $3.50 each plus shipping. Here is a picture of them as I get them.

He also supplies the gaskets. They are 3/32"thick Neoprene at 95 cents each.
    I will sell them at the same price plus shipping. If you want different sizes let me know and I will see what I can do.

HHOGEEK

That's a very nice price indeed! You should get lots of takers for such a low cost. Maybe some newbs will try building dry-cell reactors with them.
    Nice to see someone selling something that's not ridiculous for a change.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    That's a very nice price indeed! You should get lots of takers for such a low cost. Maybe some newbs will try building dry-cell reactors with them.
    Nice to see someone selling something that's not ridiculous for a change.
    Thanks,

I'm not in it for the money... Unfortunately way too many are. Having these plates and gaskets makes it real easy to build a very nice dry cell. I use a configuration of: -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+ With the 3/32" gaskets it works really well.

Almost forgot, I can also supply the end plates in clear cast acrylic or HDPE ready to assemble for $15.00

HHOGEEK