Thread: air induction or direct injection

Smile air induction or direct injection

HI All

Having my head in all the youtube and some other formats i have a very basic idea of whats going on .I have not started any hho project but want to start in the right way

Forgive me if i am crawling over old ground the recent thread re the eec reset prompted me to join

i understand that storing the hho under pressure can cause it too ignite at what pressure would this occur if there was a safe preessure the heath robinson set ups that i see on utube and other sights could be simple controled using systems that already exsist to delever the hho safely and controled through the engine management placed in you vechile coupled with stepper motors for air in take system and timed sequential injected systems direct to the manifold

Also without a pressurised system just using the air induction method there are very reliable feed back systems for a controlled oxegen censors that can be installed witch could be wired to dual fuel or single fuel delivery

Any replys would be greatfully recieved

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by davebarny59 View Post
    HI All

Having my head in all the youtube and some other formats i have a very basic idea of whats going on .I have not started any hho project but want to start in the right way

Forgive me if i am crawling over old ground the recent thread re the eec reset prompted me to join

i understand that storing the hho under pressure can cause it too ignite at what pressure would this occur if there was a safe preessure the heath robinson set ups that i see on utube and other sights could be simple controled using systems that already exsist to delever the hho safely and controled through the engine management placed in you vechile coupled with stepper motors for air in take system and timed sequential injected systems direct to the manifold

Also without a pressurised system just using the air induction method there are very reliable feed back systems for a controlled oxegen censors that can be installed witch could be wired to dual fuel or single fuel delivery

Any replys would be greatfully recieved
    i do direct injection right before the intake valves, also it is safe because its under vacuum pressure most of the time and its not exposed to mass air flow to weaken the HHO