Thread: lamba controll through steppermotor or direct injection

lamba controll through steppermotor or direct injection

Hi All

I having been involved with a lot of lpg projects on diesel and petrol have decided that i will do two systems Air induction incorporating a stepper motor and a hho lpg defusr, on a lamba controlled system(closed loop ) i will simple t into the lamba wire to recieve a exhaust singnal which will inturn open or close the hho gas according to the engine managements demands. That way there will be no engine management check lights. if this is sucessfull i will then go the next step ,inject the gas direct into and ajacent too the petrol injectors and tune one cylinder at a time whilst running on the alternative fuel im sure im not the only one too have tried this but have yet not come acros any exsamples if that works i will then revert to producing the hho and then feed it to an empty holding tank and direct feed through normal lpg controlled systems having first ensured that the holding tank pressure release valve is set to release the gas safely before a crirical pressure is released any of you boffins out there see any problems int his method as i see it it takes the junk yard bodges out of the park giving complete control and ease of set up I am a complete beginner on hho but wish too start on a clean profesional build your comments please

What kind of results did you get?

I am new to this forum, as well as to HHO plays, but work under this interesting topic for two years gathering information.
    Have bad experience with HHO installed itself without any ECU chipping. Explanation is here if you are interested:http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=8039

You did not proceed with the results of your tests. Could you tell more about what did you get at the end?