Great posts ElectroNut, the fact that they weren't appreciated by some just highlights their level of ignorance.

Evidently there are some people here that are simply not interested in learning or understanding real science, while no doubt others are simply incapable of doing so.

Some of you people could really learn something from ElectroNut. Real science - not just wild conjecture, fantasy, and Meyers Magical Mystery World. How refreshing! However, I guess the maths and science is just a little too complicated for primitive minds - clearly it's much easier to instead resort to spouting utter drivell.

It's a shame really, as I very much doubt ElectroNut will bother posting again when he has to contend with the mindless ramblings from the likes of HawkNo1 and waterbugs, who I don't doubt for a second even bothered to read ElectroNut's posts, let alone digest them. Much easier to live in a fantasy world where things just happen by magic, eh.

Nice try ElectroNut, but you don't stand a chance of educating the mentally challenged and clueless idiots that are neither interested in learning or opening their minds to anything resembling facts. I guess you'd be pointlessly bashing your head against that wall forever and a day. The truth is you'd have better luck conversing with single-celled organisms!