+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Is it realy possible to make enough hho to run 100%hho

  1. Default Is it realy possible to make enough hho to run 100%hho

    Hi yes im a newbie

    Can you produce enough hho to run completly on it and if so how many cells and how many pulse gens would you need what is a dry cell a apposed to a wet cell in basic terms please
    Dave

  2. #2

    Default

    You would need an immense amount of HHO to make even a small engine run solely on HHO.
    This is a copy and paste I got from one source. I am not this smart, I'm not sure if this guy is, but here's what he's gotta say:

    The amount of oxyhydrogen needed to run an internal combustion engine is spectacular. Idling a small engine (e.g. 5hp) would require 500-1000 LPH (liters per hour), while idling a car engine would probably consume about 3000LPH of oxyhydrogen. Driving down the highway would probably consume 20000-30000 LPH of oxyhydrogen.
    I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

  3. #3

    Default

    The short answer is no. Like N11634 said it would take way too much gas to run an engine entirely on HHO. The problem is we are all trying to force feed HHO down an engine that it was not designed for. While it can help combustion and give good results, it is tricky at best. To get the full potential of HHO we need to design a new engine around the fuel. But make no doubt about it HHO is a great fuel. We just don't know enough about it, help us figure it out!

  4. #4

    Default

    A simple proof of a ballpark figure is to look at the combustion process of an internal combustion engine. Every second, the engine goes through X cycle. At idle, this "X" cycles might be 600 rotations per minute, or 10 rotations("cycles") per second. That means the engine cylinder sucks in fuel, compresses it, combusts it, and expels the exhaust. For normal 4-stroke engines, the number of cycles is actually half the rotations per second, so in this example the engine sucks in a full cylinder of fuel 5 times per second.

    Now, assuming this is a small 2.0 liter engine, this means that it will suck in 2 liters of fuel mixture 5 times a second. That is 10 liters of fuel mixture per second, or 600 liters per minute.

    Of course, this is an oversimplified example, but it should give you an idea of the magnitude of gas that you are wondering about. There are more complicated models involving HHO to air ratio, gas expansion at the given speed, etc. etc., but this should give an upper bound for just an idling speed - ~600 liters per minute.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    los angeles , california
    Posts
    66

    Default

    The engine that we use are design to run on gasoline. It would take too much hho to run it, so don't even bother. Hho gas burn fast and powerful. To redesign the engine to run soley on hho. the piston distance of motion sould be alot shorter because hho does not continue burning like gas and diesal does and the timming short be delayed.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    A simple proof of a ballpark figure is to look at the combustion process of an internal combustion engine. Every second, the engine goes through X cycle. At idle, this "X" cycles might be 600 rotations per minute, or 10 rotations("cycles") per second. That means the engine cylinder sucks in fuel, compresses it, combusts it, and expels the exhaust. For normal 4-stroke engines, the number of cycles is actually half the rotations per second, so in this example the engine sucks in a full cylinder of fuel 5 times per second.

    Now, assuming this is a small 2.0 liter engine, this means that it will suck in 2 liters of fuel mixture 5 times a second. That is 10 liters of fuel mixture per second, or 600 liters per minute.

    Of course, this is an oversimplified example, but it should give you an idea of the magnitude of gas that you are wondering about. There are more complicated models involving HHO to air ratio, gas expansion at the given speed, etc. etc., but this should give an upper bound for just an idling speed - ~600 liters per minute.
    You know from what I have learned One Liter of water expands into 30 liters of HHO, correct? So one gallon should make 30 gallons of HHO, correct? Now Meyers already demonstrated over and over that his car was able to produce enough gas to run that Dune buggy engine off straight HHO and from his mileage he estimated 22 gallons of water could get him from LA to New York, correct? So 22 gallons X 30 = 660 gallons of HHO Now according to a conversion site "About 3.79 liters make a US gallon" so Multiple 660 gallons X 3.79 = 2501.4 liters. Some people are trying to say to run a small car engine it would take close to 150 liters per minute of HHO? so divide the 2501.4 liters by 150 liters and that means in 16.676 minutes you would have used up all of the 22 gallons of water? That does not figure right at all! There is no way you could drive from LA to New York in 16.676 minutes of HHO production according to some of the stuff I read out there. So from my simple deductive reasoning and from the fact that many scientists and people in general saw Meyer's invention work and work good I believe there is a lot of false propaganda out there on the internet trying to dissuade anyone else from working on Meyer's WFC type HHO production. The distance from LA to New York is roughly 2443.79 miles. So divide 2443.79 miles by 22 gallons and you have the miles per gallon of 111.0813636363636 MPG of water roughly and remember Meyer's motor was a 1.6 liter engine in that Dune Buggy of his is a small engine. I have a 5.0 liter engine. I would need about four of those large WFC's of Meyers at least to run that thing. If my math is wrong please enlighten me?

    Oh and from what I learned also the more SS 304 Tubes Sets you add the more efficient the WFC becomes. So adding 3 more sets of tubes would not take much more juice to power it than just the one set took.

    Also Ravi was suppose to have got a high output using the small 4" tubes so using a whole bunch of those seems like it would be enough to run a car or truck as in my case on straight HHO.

    One other simple deductive reasoning point. The US Patents office is reluctant to give patents to these types of inventions that produce or claim to produce 1,700% efficiency as Meyer's claims. Yet they did! The only way they would have is if he proved it beyond a reasonable doubt to that office which he did otherwise it would not have happened!

  7. Default

    actually one litre of water decomposes to 1200 litres of hho

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California.
    Posts
    337

    Default Take a basic chemistry class please . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkNo1 View Post
    You know from what I have learned One Liter of water expands into 30 liters of HHO, correct? So one gallon should make 30 gallons of HHO, correct? Now Meyers already demonstrated over and over that his car was able to produce enough gas to run that Dune buggy engine off straight HHO and from his mileage he estimated 22 gallons of water could get him from LA to New York, correct? So 22 gallons X 30 = 660 gallons of HHO Now according to a conversion site "About 3.79 liters make a US gallon" so Multiple 660 gallons X 3.79 = 2501.4 liters. Some people are trying to say to run a small car engine it would take close to 150 liters per minute of HHO? so divide the 2501.4 liters by 150 liters and that means in 16.676 minutes you would have used up all of the 22 gallons of water? That does not figure right at all! There is no way you could drive from LA to New York in 16.676 minutes of HHO production according to some of the stuff I read out there. So from my simple deductive reasoning and from the fact that many scientists and people in general saw Meyer's invention work and work good I believe there is a lot of false propaganda out there on the internet trying to dissuade anyone else from working on Meyer's WFC type HHO production. The distance from LA to New York is roughly 2443.79 miles. So divide 2443.79 miles by 22 gallons and you have the miles per gallon of 111.0813636363636 MPG of water roughly and remember Meyer's motor was a 1.6 liter engine in that Dune Buggy of his is a small engine. I have a 5.0 liter engine. I would need about four of those large WFC's of Meyers at least to run that thing. If my math is wrong please enlighten me?

    Oh and from what I learned also the more SS 304 Tubes Sets you add the more efficient the WFC becomes. So adding 3 more sets of tubes would not take much more juice to power it than just the one set took.

    Also Ravi was suppose to have got a high output using the small 4" tubes so using a whole bunch of those seems like it would be enough to run a car or truck as in my case on straight HHO.

    One other simple deductive reasoning point. The US Patents office is reluctant to give patents to these types of inventions that produce or claim to produce 1,700% efficiency as Meyer's claims. Yet they did! The only way they would have is if he proved it beyond a reasonable doubt to that office which he did otherwise it would not have happened!
    Your inability to perform a simple water to HHO calculation does not give you much credibility. Your assumption that the Meyer machine must work because the Patent office granted a patent, shows your naivety about patent law - a set of drawings and prior art can get you a patent. A working prototype is NOT a requirement. A patent grant does not prove your device works, it only gives the right to legally sue in a court of law.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
    Your inability to perform a simple water to HHO calculation does not give you much credibility. Your assumption that the Meyer machine must work because the Patent office granted a patent, shows your naivety about patent law - a set of drawings and prior art can get you a patent. A working prototype is NOT a requirement. A patent grant does not prove your device works, it only gives the right to legally sue in a court of law.
    Okay, then you prove to me mathematically that this is not so. I have "?" and asked for you to correct me if I am wrong. I do not see any corrections in your rude comments. So who you working for first off? What makes you the expert if you can not do the math. I am going by what I have read on the net from other HHO sites? Then I am using simple deduction. How much does a liter of water expand too in HHO? I know one thing, 1 gallon of water has more energy in it than a gallon of gasoline. If you can get 200 miles per gallon of gasoline or for the sake of argument even 100 MPG then it is easily obtainable in water to do the same once it is broken down to Hydrogen and Oxygen. So lets see the math. Put your money where your mouth is in other words. What you have been showing me so far is a bunch of bull. Show us all the truth since your are suppose to be the expert I am suppose to believe on your say so alone? Yea right. Let's see it. You saying that for over a century that all the scientist who claimed there was a inexhaustible source of power in water that is far superior in every way to gasoline is now all the sudden a myth? I want to see the math to prove it? Not the math used on electrolysis either because Meyer's did not use electrolysis. This is not electrolysis and you are not including the extra EMF coming from the shut down of electricity to the WFC or capacitor that also could be used to charge batteries and supply more energy. I took electronics and this is basic info in electronics. Show me the math? Show me how much HHO comes out of a gallon of water? I was told it was 30 times whatever the amount of water is. Show me the truth here? Correct me! Then I will recalculate it correctly if I am wrong.

    Also the patents office refused to patent Meyer's patent until he took the machine into the office and demonstrated his claims. They freaked when they saw he was producing HHO in the building at that volume.

    The only reason Meyer's was judged as committing fraud is because the Judge was bought and paid for and his hired expert added something into the tap water which made it a electrolytic solution thus removing the properties of the experiment as it was meant to be. He appealed also and won from what I learned.

    Also he was assassinated. That is more than enough to tell the truth. You do not get assassinated unless you are a threat to someone with money and power. He was!

    Also if you try to use the theory of thermodynamics on this you are out in lulu land. This is more to do with electronics and how many times has the theory of thermodynamics been changed in the past 50 years? It keeps changing because it is only a theory and not a fact. Just like the theory of evolution is not a fact and they keep changing it also to fit their goal to make people think there is not a creator. They do not want to be held accountable to that creator is why. Of course that is going to happen wither they want to believe it or not.

    So show me the math just for how much HHO is produced from one gallon of water? We will start from there.
    Last edited by HawkNo1; 04-01-2010 at 03:35 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    So show me the math just for how much HHO is produced from one gallon of water? We will start from there.
    In determining the size of electrolyte tank needed for a given install, I use the formula of 1 oz of water consumed per hour for each LPM of hydrogen produced. This seems to be a pretty good yardstick.

    So, if I have a 4 LPM system to be installed in a truck that need to run for 100 hours between servicing, that means the system is going to consume 3.125 gallons of solution, so I would want at least a 5 gallon reserviour tank.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts