Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gasket width?

Quote Originally Posted by IM2L844 View Post
    In any event it's good that you brought this everyone's attention. The more people we have checking into these sorts of things, testing different materials and sharing their results and experiences, the better. I know I'll be doing some more testing because of it.

I've been watching your videos and following your progress for a long time. I have a great deal of respect and appreciation for your approach and your contributions. Keep up the great work. It helps all of us.
    Thanks, You always seem willing to share and help. I am here to share but most of all I hope to learn. There are so many variables here and so much of what is build is just a different version of what is already out there. I am looking for new ways to improve this technology as I am sure most of us are.

Back to the lab with hopes that this new cell will make some improvements. It is just a few hours and some cuts and bruises away from being complete. It is like nothing I have ever seen anyone build and my small tests promise hope but I have been there many times before and came away dissipointed.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

"EPDM" RUBBER material is recomended in chemical resistance chart to use with KOH or NaOH. NEOPRENE rubber material is also recommended to use with NaOH but has less chemical resistance to KOH as compared to "EPDM" RUBBER material. EPDM has temprature range -40 F to 212 F while NEOPRENE has temprature range -20 F to 212 F. Both can be purchased at Grainger Industrial Supply in different sizes. 1/32" is good gasket thinkness in a HHO dry generator.

1/32 is just fine for very small reactors that do not produce a large volume of HHO. As the volume goes up you need more space for the bubbles or bad things begin to happen. It has been detailed a few times before so do some reading and you will get the details.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .