Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HHO directly into Fuel

hamcampro Guest

HHO directly into Fuel

I would assume everyone here has heard of vaporizers, or the charged water system. A process that I don't quite understand but basically pumps the hho into a seperate container of water (using the electrolyzer and an aquarium pump) which is then put alone in the car and sucked into the intake by using a bubbler. I've never tried it but my question is, if it can work like that, could we also take an electrolyzer & air pump and pump the hho into the cars tank of gas?

Once again I'm unclear as to the process of the vaporizer and am in no way a person that knows much about cars. Just want to put the question out there and see if anyone has already tried it or knows why not to.

Ronjinsan Guest
    Hold that thought Hamcampro......my son a nd I have been exploring that path for 2 weeks and have built a prototype.....watch this page LOL 8-)

gte Guest
    Hi, I'm a newb when comes to HHO, but not to cars.

I was under the impression that the water chamber is a barrier or check valve for the hydrogen so that a back fire would not make it so the hho production chamber.

If you were pumping the hydrogen into the gas tank, how is it going to bond with the gasoline to be ingested by the pump, lines and then carried through the injection system?

Maybe I misunderstood your question?

Quote Originally Posted by hamcampro View Post
    I would assume everyone here has heard of vaporizers, or the charged water system. A process that I don't quite understand but basically pumps the hho into a seperate container of water (using the electrolyzer and an aquarium pump) which is then put alone in the car and sucked into the intake by using a bubbler. I've never tried it but my question is, if it can work like that, could we also take an electrolyzer & air pump and pump the hho into the cars tank of gas?

Once again I'm unclear as to the process of the vaporizer and am in no way a person that knows much about cars. Just want to put the question out there and see if anyone has already tried it or knows why not to.

whitty Guest
    i'm new too but if i am not mistaken the HHO is being routed into the air intake so it can remain a gas and enter the combustion chamber with the air your car takes in normally

wingnut Guest
    IF ANYONE IS STILL THERE. I have asked this question on other threads, but has anyone used aluminum for there generators? No corrotion, low carbon, inexpensive, readily available, high electrical conduction? ANYONE, ANYONE?

ranger2.3 Guest
    You know Wingnut thats a good question, now that you mentioned it I would like to know the same thing because aluminum is cheap(I think) and it's everywhere.

whitty Guest
    i don't have an answer for you but just make a basic setup and see how long it takes the electrodes to corrode if they do that is! if they don't then its good to use after all it is the electricity that is making the HHO not the Stainless Steel so try it and let us all know!

wingnut Guest
    I will, give me an hour and I will tell you! Thanks for the reply. Oh, Ranger, make sure you are using an in line fuse on that one your working on. You know what happened to mine that I forgot to. This method DOES produce a very volatile fuel!

ranger2.3 Guest
    Wingnut I think I have seen your generator what kind of setup is it exactly?

wingnut Guest
    Sorry, still in the middle of this. I will let you know what I have tried after i get this one put together and give you the results as soon as I have tested it. Maybe a little longer than an hour though. I thought I had all the materials, but I'm scrounging for the remainder now. Have the pieces cut but will stil be at least another hour. Get back to you.