Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HHO directly into Fuel

PAPAFIXIT Guest
    There's way to much pressure in the gas line, you would end up filling the bubbler and or generator with gasoline ......oops.
    Mr Syd

volomike Guest

Arrow Get Your Bugles Ready

Quote Originally Posted by hamcampro View Post
    ...could we also take an electrolyzer & air pump and pump the hho into the car's tank of gas?...and am in no way a person that knows much about cars.
    Anyone got a bugle and know how to play Taps? LOL

EltonBrandd Guest
    I dont know that much about hho yet. i do know a lot about cars. Most cars with fuel injection run between 3-4Bar (40psi-65psi). Introducing a gas in to this pressure would be impossible. Not only that any gas or vapor that collected in the fuel rail would cause a missfire.

hho_underground Guest
    Thanks for the information. I didn't even think about the amount of pressure going through the fuel line.

Ronjinsan Guest
    Yep I think we can put this one into the "Dangerous Animal" bin!

PAPAFIXIT Guest
    Play TAPS again VOLOMIKE. lol

ELECTR0N3RD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hamcampro View Post
    I would assume everyone here has heard of vaporizers, or the charged water system. A process that I don't quite understand but basically pumps the hho into a seperate container of water (using the electrolyzer and an aquarium pump) which is then put alone in the car and sucked into the intake by using a bubbler. I've never tried it but my question is, if it can work like that, could we also take an electrolyzer & air pump and pump the hho into the cars tank of gas?

Once again I'm unclear as to the process of the vaporizer and am in no way a person that knows much about cars. Just want to put the question out there and see if anyone has already tried it or knows why not to.
    I wouldnt try that if i were you, because the whole point to water vaporization is the VAPOR, Have you ever tried to light water on fire,...doesnt work does it, it may have the HH) charged ions but it is still water and water is not combustable unless it is seperated into a gas. no offense.

s_barrett Guest

HHO into fuel line

could you perhaps pump the HHO into a T connector with a one-way check valve spliced into the fuel line?

s_barrett Guest

HHO gas into pressure relief opening in gas tank

note that a spider was able to crush my friend's gas tank. How, you ask. It built it's web in the hole which is used to replace the volume of gas pumped out by the fuel pump with air, the pressure differential caused by the vacum gradually built up to a point where the gas tank crumpled like a crushed beer can.
    how about feeding the HHO gas into this pressure relief hole, wherever in hell it is?

timetowinarace Guest
    I don't see a point to introducing hho into the current fuel. Unless someone is planning on trying to run a car with no air going in, it pointless. Even simple rockets or other applications calling for a liquid oxidizer such as liquid nitrous oxide store the liquid seperate from the fuel.

Fuel pumps on cars will not pump a gas/vapor only a liquid. put hho in the gas tank and it stays there. put it in the fuel line and the bubbles basicly become a pocket that the fuel system cannot get out.

If vaporizers were simple than all cars would be utilizing them now on fossil fuel. We would get much better MPG's if gasoline was vaporized before getting into the cylinders.