Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Corrosive Electrolyte?

take an acrylic tube or even a large (but clear) plastic see through bottle of any sort. Cut it in half. Put a humidistat inside, and plumb a nipple to be able to attacth your HHO line in. Reconstruct it so it is sealed again to a great degree anyway, with tape. Sit it with one end open on a seat of dessicant until the relatively humidity reaches about 10%. Slide it off the dessicant and open up your HHO flow. the HHO will displace the air and push the other air out the small crack that are left. Let it run 5 or ten minutes to flood the area. Wait. If the humidistat goes way up - you got water. Plausible?

i think i figured out my amperage problem

my generator is not set up as common parallel they are in series so the electrolyte plays a big part in the amperage just like a battery and if there isnt any then the electricity stops
    its not my design but it has a built in safety if it runs dry or low on water it just stops working like turning it off
    Daniel
    the only thing you cant do is the thing you dont want to do

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    . Normal engine oil is acidic and does no harm to the engine.
    i gotta call B.S. on this one
    acid levels are the main reason for changing your oil
    do a litmus test on oil some day when you test a sample they check for ph levels"hello thats acid" presence of anti freeze and iron content to name a few
    Daniel
    the only thing you cant do is the thing you dont want to do

Quote:
    Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    . Normal engine oil is acidic and does no harm to the engine.
    i gotta call B.S. on this one
    acid levels are the main reason for changing your oil
    do a litmus test on oil some day when you test a sample they check for ph levels"hello thats acid" presence of anti freeze and iron content to name a few
    Daniel, you are right about clean fresh engine oil is a base and it is that way to help counter the acids that are formed in the combustion process that make it into the oil. An ASTM test for acid levels and carbon etc., in the oil is used to know when to change oil especially in commercial large diesel engines. In very large diesel engines they have an on board filtering system the cleans the oil back to near original state with no need to change it. In automobiles no one does these tests and you will find acid in all oil after some use admittedly very little but the longer you run the more there is. The acid if left to build up can harm the engine. I can say that small amounts do no harm.

My point is just like oil is formulated to be on the base side to neutralize acid my second bubbler in my diesels are slightly acidic to neutralize the base. What is carried into the engine and consumed in the combustion process has proven not to increase the acids in the oil, no alkaline damage to any aluminum in the intake, and a reduction of pollutants in the exhaust. In fact the oil lasts longer with less acid and carbon build up with HHO and my system than normal operation. This system is still being tested and refined.

Some times I do not explain things in great depth and admit this is one of them and can see why you took it as bovine fecal mater. I hope this clears this up.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

non caustic electrolyte

Quote Originally Posted by oxyhydrogen View Post
    Recently, I have been using distilled white vinegar in my dry cell and it isn't pulling nearly enough amps for any decent production. My cell is 13 plates set up as "+NNNNN-NNNNN+". I don't like the idea of using a corrosive substance such as lye. What is a non-corrosive electrolyte, besides baking soda, that I could use? All suggestions are appreciated.
    NCE is a great alternative for caustic for those who want a safer more stable substance for an electrolyte. Koh is crap, nce has no worries about skin contact and no "bubbler" needed since it will not harm metal.

Remember that NCE is not a consumable. You should be able to use it indefinitely or for as long as it is contained within the reservoir. NCE is not affected by the hydrogen separation process but acts instead as a catalyst making the process work more effectively. Maintaining dry gas output from your system will improve your results and maintain your NCE in the system avoiding the need to add more.

Go to my site for more info www.plasmafuelsystem.com or

direct link here http://www.jeffotto.com/store/Non-Ca...olyte-2oz.html

We need to see it in action to prove it's efficiency as well we need to know the properties relating to freezing?

If you go through the number of things that are offered on the web site and know anything about the background you would not waste your time. That is not saying it does not work but proof like keiththevp has suggested would be only the first step. Already there is information on the internet that it does not work. This is not proof but one stroke against it. Independent testing by someone who is reliable and not connected or paid needs to be done. Not worth my time.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Smile isoprophyl alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by keiththevp View Post
    We need to see it in action to prove it's efficiency as well we need to know the properties relating to freezing?
    The nce I sell can be used with isoprophyl alcohol although even without... the water will warm in a few minutes at idle when the resevoir is frozen solid. After you get done wiping the snow off or scraping the windows it's usually loosening up.

I found a company that converts cars to hydrogen hydride that wont explode but it's $10,000 www.unitednuclear.com and it will probably two years before they are ready to go into production.

As opposed to most hho cells and install out the door at $1200. Upgrade to the picc is $3000 will give 100 mpg to any gas engine.

Upgrade to the picc is $3000 will give 100 mpg to any gas engine.
    I have taught two of my cows to fly, too. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by plasmafuelsystem.com View Post
    NCE is a great alternative for caustic for those who want a safer more stable substance for an electrolyte. Koh is crap, nce has no worries about skin contact and no "bubbler" needed since it will not harm metal.

Remember that NCE is not a consumable. You should be able to use it indefinitely or for as long as it is contained within the reservoir. NCE is not affected by the hydrogen separation process but acts instead as a catalyst making the process work more effectively. Maintaining dry gas output from your system will improve your results and maintain your NCE in the system avoiding the need to add more.

Go to my site for more info www.plasmafuelsystem.com or

direct link here http://www.jeffotto.com/store/Non-Ca...olyte-2oz.html
    What exactly is your non-caustic electrolyte? And why if it is so non-caustic does it say on the bottle, 'in the event of bodily contact flush with water'?

I'm no supporter of KOH or NaOH, but neither of them get used up in the process - chemically, that is. It is simply that many people here saturate their water with it and then heat the electrolysrer to a point where liquid droplets of water with the KOH in suspension also reach the engine. If only water vapour left the electrolyser then the electrolytic compound would not get used up. Your so-called NCE would be no different as these folk don't use a dry gas. And the main reason for a bubbler, and why it is necessary, is to prevent a back-flash and hence the electrolyser possibly exploding.

Nobody in their right mind would use an electrolyte such as yours without knowing exactly what it was. For all anyone knows it could be saltwater!
    Farrah

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts!