Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Non-Corrosive Electrolyte?

Quote Originally Posted by plasmafuelsystem.com View Post
    turn on my flux capacitor and fly to my destination in my ferrari suv with gps computerized autopilot with 3 hooters girls servicing me.
    Hell yeah, sign me up for that! Replace said Hooters girls with select SI swimsuit models though.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmafuelsystem.com View Post
    Of course it gets used up or I wouldn't have to buy more than the 1oz per 16oz of distilled water I used in 2008 to charge it. It bonds to the water just as koh, naoh, lye, baking soda etc. When I wash it off it stays on my fingers when wet it doesn't immediately dissapate. I don't know the formula they used, so I'm guessing if it's h2o2 and naoh in liquid form or naso4 as farraday proposed, but there is no smell, it's pure no precipitate and it's much easier to use than caustic - take your pick.

I haven't used nh4oh, so I would be flying your cows if I commented on that. And if that were true, then I could put seawater in my resevoir, turn on my flux capacitor and fly to my destination in my ferrari suv with gps computerized autopilot with 3 hooters girls servicing me.
    The r/d boys told me nce doubled output vs koh at the same current... I wasn't there for the test, I've never used koh. Maybe they were smoking some koh when they did the test? My first crappy mix was baking soda and h2o2... that sucked and smelled like asparagus laced urine when I cleaned it out!

Of course it gets used up or I wouldn't have to buy more than the 1oz per 16oz of distilled water I used in 2008 to charge it.
    Either you did not understand what I said or you do not understand electrolysis. KOH or NaOH only get depleted because they get carried out with water that has not been separated into HHO. Usually this happens when your reactor is running hot and making steam. Some does escape in micro particles of water but never is used up in the electrolysis process. No chemical reaction takes place no other gas is made etc. I have electrolyte that has been used for years and I just keep adding distilled water and filtering it and it keeps getting better and better. If your reactor is built right very little escapes. If it does get used up what gas does it make because all we have coming out is hydrogen and oxygen at least that is what comes out of mine with the use of NaOH of KOH? It is only the water that gets separated and used up.

The r/d boys told me nce doubled output vs koh at the same current... I wasn't there for the test, I've never used koh. Maybe they were smoking some koh when they did the test?
    I would not be claiming that because it is just impossible and they should know that. Of course they might have been smoking NCE for all we know and that would be more believe. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thumbs up

plasmafuelsystems.com
    Please consider changing your avatar image.
    I'm probably not alone in finding it inappropriate.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.G View Post
    plasmafuelsystems.com

Pete
    noted, changed

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Either you did not understand what I said or you do not understand electrolysis. KOH or NaOH only get depleted because they get carried out with water that has not been separated into HHO. Usually this happens when your reactor is running hot and making steam. Some does escape in micro particles of water but never is used up in the electrolysis process. No chemical reaction takes place no other gas is made etc. I have electrolyte that has been used for years and I just keep adding distilled water and filtering it and it keeps getting better and better. If your reactor is built right very little escapes. If it does get used up what gas does it make because all we have coming out is hydrogen and oxygen at least that is what comes out of mine with the use of NaOH of KOH? It is only the water that gets separated and used up.

The nce is not used up in the process, it produces hho gas. It is not adding h or o to the hho gas, just allowing the h2o molecule to seperate through the process. I add more nce when the water level decreases, amps get low, flow retards or I want more power under my foot! I will ask again if they will tell me what exactly it is, but they probably won't since it's a secret. Or you can ask admin@jeffotto.com or

I would not be claiming that because it is just impossible and they should know that. Of course they might have been smoking NCE for all we know and that would be more believe. LOL
    In two instruction sheets I got were "almost double gas production at the same current relative to koh

and

"significantly more gas production relative to current and cooler operation of hho gen cell"

I listed the other benefits the other day.

I've been using it for 3 years, no problems and I have 266,000 miles on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.G View Post
    plasmafuelsystems.com

Pete
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Doesn't Faraday's law only apply to The Hydrogen and oxygen?

IF the gas we (me) are concerned with is the other gases in the mix also, could his Electrolyte be doubling gas output without conflicting with Faraday's law?

It seems to me that there are patterns that support quality gas over quantity. Me i care about results more than how we get them.
    http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...ssAnalysis.jpg

http://www.eagle-research.com/browng.../watergas.html

Plasmafuelcell

If you to volunteer some of the electrolyte i'll report comparison results in production and performance on a gen-set test.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

IF the gas we (me) are concerned with is the other gases in the mix also, could his Electrolyte be doubling gas output without conflicting with Faraday's law?
    The answer is yes but then it would get consumed. I am still not clear if it is getting consumed or not and I doubt he really knows.

I have done a number of tests that have shown that under certain conditions the gas produced is many fold more powerful. I will not get into any details but have shared this with a few people. I am confident that there is no violation of Faraday's law. Wiseman's research is interesting and another possible explanation. We are all working to achieve a similar goal which requires either more gas per amp or more powerful gas per amp or both.

My problem with NCE is it is being marketed with just hype and no real science behind it at least so far. It is not impossible that it is getting consumed and is making a gas which ups the energy level of the gas. I have read some reports of users that have found no benefit. This does not mean that it does not do what is claimed but maybe the user did not know what they were doing. Time will tell. Just think about it. If a 5 lpm reactor now starts producing 10 lpm by adding this electrolyte at the same amps it would be a real bonanza! I just doubt it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Doesn't Faraday's law only apply to The Hydrogen and oxygen?

It seems to me that there are patterns that support quality gas over quantity. Me i care about results more than how we get them.
    http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...ssAnalysis.jpg

http://www.eagle-research.com/browng.../watergas.html

Plasmafuelcell

If you to volunteer some of the electrolyte i'll report comparison results in production and performance on a gen-set test.
    Well sure how much you want 2oz, quart, gallon? Go to my site, plasmafuelsystem.com click performance products, scroll down to the hydro sol package, click the button to buy it, the upper right hand side you'll see technology products, click that then click performance products and scroll to page 2, you'll see the nce. Enter your details and then send the bill to the EPA. I'm sure obumba will be happy to subsidise your work.