Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Non-Corrosive Electrolyte?

Quote Originally Posted by plasmafuelsystem.com View Post
    Well sure how much you want 2oz, quart, gallon? Go to my site, plasmafuelsystem.com click performance products, scroll down to the hydro sol package, click the button to buy it, the upper right hand side you'll see technology products, click that then click performance products and scroll to page 2, you'll see the nce. Enter your details and then send the bill to the EPA. I'm sure obumba will be happy to subsidise your work.
    Just an offer it could have been a showing of your faith in your product. If i pay for it, where's the motive for me to take the extra time make a video do a performance test and post it here?
    Tell you what, I'll pay for a 2 oz bottle if you money back guarantee it will double the output. I wont make a video or do a gen-set test but i'll test the production before and after and post my results.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post

I have done a number of tests that have shown that under certain conditions the gas produced is many fold more powerful. I will not get into any details but have shared this with a few people.
    I'll show you my top secret project if you show me yours.

Iv'e been working on a gravity device simular to F.M.Chalkalis forever now, i'll share it anyway when i finish.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHhZZ...layer_embedded
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by roland jacques View Post
    just an offer it could have been a showing of your faith in your product. If i pay for it, where's the motive for me to take the extra time make a video do a performance test and post it here?
    tell you what, i'll pay for a 2 oz bottle if you money back guarantee it will double the output. I wont make a video or do a gen-set test but i'll test the production before and after and post my results.
    there is a 30 day guarantee on all products and 60 day for catalyst crackers.

Well, that sounds fine to me, but you will want to ask Jeff Otto, he is who I buy it from customerservice@jeffotto.com He probably won't.
    Why do you need his permission? Once you own it you can give the warranty personally. Gee you will only be out what you paid for it. I guess you have not tested it or........

Looked at Jeff's web site and after looking at the reactor he is selling I had a good laugh. If the electrolyte is anything like that, no thanks. Makes a good joke though and the laugh will extend you life a little!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Doesn't Faraday's law only apply to The Hydrogen and oxygen?

IF the gas we (me) are concerned with is the other gases in the mix also, could his Electrolyte be doubling gas output without conflicting with Faraday's law?

It seems to me that there are patterns that support quality gas over quantity.
    Faraday's laws are not just applicable to hydrogen and oxygen, but any reaction that is occurring whereby charges are being exchanged at electrodes and new substances are being formed. Electroplating is another example where Faraday's laws apply, and there you are getting a metal dropped on an electrode rather than a gas evolving. Any unwanted side reactions that are occurring in a standard dc electrolyser will be obeying Faraday's laws. These unwanted reactions, such as the production of iron oxide from iron leaching all detract from the oxygen output, so hence less overall gas will be produced.

And hence, no, his electrolyte could not be doubling the gas output without conflicting with Faraday's laws as there are still only a set amount of electrons available at the cathode for any given current. It all sound like wishful thing on the R&D side to me - just something for the sales team to plug.

I have serious doubts about these quality over quantity claims. I believe their argument comes down to the percentages of parahydrogen to orthohydrogen, but I can't help feeling they are clutching at straws. I've yet to see any real proof of this, and ideally to substantiate these claims you would run two identical electrolysers, with one as a control. They never do anything as logical as that though, do they... my guess is just in case it dispells the fantasy!

Mind you, if you really want to see some figures that just don't add up, Fast Freddy is the man. He really is bonkers, I think he lives somewhere in 'Cloud Cuckoo Land'!
    Farrah

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts!

Why do you need his permission? Once you own it you can give the warranty personally. Gee you will only be out what you paid for it. I guess you have not tested it or........

Looked at Jeff's web site and after looking at the reactor he is selling I had a good laugh. If the electrolyte is anything like that, no thanks. Makes a good joke though and the laugh will extend you life a little!!
    I buy the product from him. Why would I give some dumbass $25? It's been tested for 3 years and 160,000 miles on my car.

Where is your website? Do you make $60,000 a month from the products on your website? Oh yea no, you sit on your fat a.s.s in a forum. You're the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmafuelsystem.com View Post
    i buy the product from him. Why would i give some dumbass $25? It's been tested for 3 years and 160,000 miles on my car.

Where is your website? Do you make $60,000 a month from the products on your website? Oh yea no, you sit on your fat a.s.s in a forum. You're the joke.
    there is a 30 day money back guarantee on all products and 60 day for catalyst crackers

Why would I give some dumbass $25?
    You took the words right out of my mouth. If what you say is true you would not be giving anybody $25.00 they would be giving it to you.

These are your own words:

Remember that NCE is not a consumable.

When the cap is off the reservoir, the vapor stream is 2ft high when it's not windy.

almost double gas production at the same current relative to koh

benchmark for testing on gas production should be about 1.7 amps x the number of liters in engine size.

I guess I need to add more and see what happens!

nce gets used up, just slower than koh, but by all means if you like koh keep using it.

Of course it gets used up
    I find this a total waste of my time and I think the above statements made by you show that you really have very little knowledge of what is going on other than what has been given to you as selling points. You might be a good salesman but I do not see that you have done to much testing of your own. I run any where from 3 to 8 reactors at a time 24 hours a day non stop, some now for years, collecting data and recording it some times at 2 minute intervals for hours. I learn from experience, reading, and some help from people who have a scientific background/knowledge. This is not to mention the reactors that are in vehicles that are on the road, in fields, and even the water running every day in a number of states reporting back everyday to establish and learn how to use this technology to its best.

If I was making $60,000 a month on hype mixed with fact and..... I would not be posting it on a public forum and bragging about it. I think enough is said, and I for one have no more time to waste of this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

You took the words right out of my mouth. If what you say is true you would not be giving anybody $25.00 they would be giving it to you.

I find this a total waste of my time and I think the above statements made by you show that you really have very little knowledge of what is going on other than what has been given to you as selling points. You might be a good salesman but I do not see that you have done to much testing of your own. I run any where from 3 to 8 reactors at a time 24 hours a day non stop, some now for years, collecting data and recording it some times at 2 minute intervals for hours. I learn from experience, reading, and some help from people who have a scientific background/knowledge. This is not to mention the reactors that are in vehicles that are on the road, in fields, and even the water running every day in a number of states reporting back everyday to establish and learn how to use this technology to its best.

If I was making $60,000 a month on hype mixed with fact and..... I would not be posting it on a public forum and bragging about it. I think enough is said, and I for one have no more time to waste of this.
    From the first post you made about flying cows you have come off as a complete moron, not taking any time to investigate what is it I've written, because you THINK you know everything. I don't make that much money, Jeff does. Jeff is the dealer I am an affiliate as it says on my domain. The reply was to your joke comment. The hho gen cell is the first step in a two part system, but you can't comprend the PICC either because you're the knowitall and unless you do it then it can't be possible. Your inability to comprehend the written word is funny, that is why you're the joke and a complete waste of time, I agree on that. Take a look at the tech update page going back years. Do some research or continue to do what you've always done. As for my own words, if you think koh and naoh don't get used up IN THE PROCESS then don't buy anymore and see how far you get. Wait you said "I haven't added anymore koh, just water and filter the koh" That makes no sense! Every electrolyte gets bonded to the water and isn't stopped by the filter. It's in your engine eating it like a cancer and sitting in the vacuum tube. Hype and fact? Everything I've posted can be proven through my experience or from r/d in shops in Florida, NJ, Arizona, Nevada etc. There are 2000 dealers of bwt, so they all must be full of BS because you know everything right...

I guess when you looked at the site you missed the 30/60 day guarantee and then went on to say the gen cell is a joke. Then I suppose you missed it in bold red when I posted it here twice today. Go back to monitoring your reactors.

From the first post you made about flying cows you have come off as a complete moron, not taking any time to investigate what is it I've written, because you THINK you know everything. I don't make that much money, Jeff does. Your inability to comprehend the written word is funny, that is why you're the joke and a complete waste of time, I agree on that.

I guess when you looked at the site you missed the 30/60 day guarantee and then went on to say the gen cell is a joke. Then I suppose you missed it in bold red when I posted it here twice today. Go back to monitoring your reactors.
    Gee I guess I got you heart rate up. That was not my intention. I thought that would have ended things but I see I am forced to make another post. You are right about one thing I did not see your post about the guarantee or would have made some comment on that too. You need to compare the unlimited 30/60 day guarantee with the return policy. I suspect if I returned an empty bottle saying it dose not work as specified I would have a problem in getting my money back and maybe rightfully so. I am not interested period in any products being offered. Has nothing to do with if they work or not either. I just am not interested but have followed this saga from the first full page adds in New Week many years ago and some of the legal problems along the way. It has been a very interesting story to follow.

I am even more amused that the flying cows upset you so much.

You blew it as far as I am concerned by posting a nude avatar in a forum like this and showed your real colors. I suspect if D.O.G. had not said what he did you would have left it there until you got banned but what do I Know being the moron. LOL