Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like it works..

Koya, Good job on the demo, I predict you just initiated a movement, or at least started a fad!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Koya,
    As BioFarmer said, nice job on the video. I've used these expansion caps in the past & they worked well. I did a build for a friend and when he got a flashback (he didn't have an arrestor yet), the cap blew off & there was no damage anywhere.
    The only reason I don't use them anymore is due to contamination. The 28% KOH E/lyte will eat away at the round part of the steel through-bolt that is exposed within the reservoir and bubbler.
    I have since changed to the black rubber caps that are secured with a hose-clamp and no longer have any contamination.
    You might want to try coating the exposed steel with silicone or something similar.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    RC,
    Are you going to have enough room in that Beemer to get the planes to the field, or do you have a trailer??? When I started flying the bigger stuff I ended up getting an old Chevy van and pulling the back two rows of seats out of it. I could haul the whole shop to a contest, or a flying buddy and all his stuff as well.

As far as the quest to get the best mileage possible from my truck goes, there are several more things on the agenda. Functional ram-air. New pop-matched injectors. Exhaust system re-sizing. Water injection.
    LMAO, I've had this name for close to 15 years, and you, my friend, are the FIRST to catch it. I haven't honestly messed with the RC Planes in well over 5 years now. I originally bought my 1st plane as a reward to myself for quitting smoking. But, then I realized, NOBODY likes a quitter. So my reward to myself just didn't seem justifiable. That first plane, I crashed it, BAD.
    Low and behold, I QUIT again, so I rewarded myself yet again. With a Bigger and gooder plane. I did crash it once, but it wasn't a wash out. But This one, Still just a Trainer, was more user friendly. 6' wing Span, Shoot, I don't even remember the name of it. All I do remember is it's SUPPOSED to be an 0.40. Well, how many guys do you know that goes by the "Specifications"???
    I cheated and got er an 0.60. I flew that plane SEVERAL times, was ALMOST confident enough to tell my trainer to get lost. But, once again, I realized NOBODY likes a Quiter, and I started smoking yet again. And, because I originally bought the plane as a reward, I didn't feel it was right to keep rewarding myself with the plane, so she's sat in the closet for well over 5 years now. It's kinda funny, I was just drooling over it a few days ago, But, I'm still smoking, so there she'll sit.
    But, back on topic, HHHHAAAAA, there's no way I'm gonna get it in the Beemer. That's what the van will be for, SHOULD I ever decide to "QUIT Smoking" again.
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Koya, once again, Nice video, I'm still realitively new in the HHO field, But, I've always Just used PVC pipe for my Resivouirs and Bubblers, There's so many options for fittings with pvc, that it is almost limited to your imagination. it's a whole lot easier/faster thinking/dreaming up ideas, than it is waiting on SNAIL MAIL...
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK