Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HHO installation company

HHO installation company

Ive been looking at supplemental hydrogen generator systems for a couple years now. I notice when talking to people 'on the street' that they would be willing to spend the money for a system that will pay itself off in a year. But, at least in the US, they do not have the time to understand how to put it together and make it work safely. So I had the idea to start a car shop that specializes in installation and maintenance of supplemental hydrogen generator systems. That way we could take care of the learning process of how to install these systems and draw up a plan to keep them maintained and working effectively and safely. Obviously this is a very rough business plan, but I thought you guys could clue me in on any problems I may have and tips to make it work.
    Thanks, Boosters.

I have not started testing yet, that is the next step. I will be testing on a 1997 pickup so that I can also test working with the ECU latter on. I plan on just being the middle man between HHO cell builders and customers that don't have knowledge or time to install and maintain the systems themselves. I'm not worried about finding places to install it, that will come with time. What I am worried about is the legalities of having this business. Of course I would draw up some warranty sheets that would require maintenance every 3,000 miles or whatever my testing will confirm. Also I'm not worried about the EPA because everything I've read shows much better emissions, but I'm not sure if there are other requirements to meet as I would be a fuel additive service, much like aftermarket nitro kits or ignition kits installers.

Thank you for the tips about where to install the units, every bit of knowledge will help get this off the ground. I am very excited about the possibility of this business because it has always been my dream to help the world be more sustainable and to help the average person and maybe ill make a little money in the mean time.

Boosters, it sounds, to me, like you're putting the cart before the horse. You'll need at least a year or two of hands on, practical, first hand experience building and installing before you will even know for sure if you want to still try and implement the sort of business you're talking about. Unless you've left out something, you're a long way from having to worry about the legal ramifications of owning a business like that.
    "Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment"

Yes I figure at least a year of testing... but as many people know for a business you can write off testing expenses, especially for the first year of ownership. So it is in my best interest to start the business before I buy major testing equipment and generator systems. However I will be purchasing a cheaper DIY system to test with before making any decisions.

I just wanted to get a feel for what problems other people may have ran into with starting a business around HHO generators. In my opinion its never to early to worry about legal ramifications. Thanks for the advice, but I would rather have some practical information about potential technical and/or legal issues.

Without knowing what your level of understanding is, there is no way to adequately respond to your nebulous request. We could take the time and space to write hundreds of pages here and still not cover everything you need to know.

Have you read the 334 page, Panacea-BOCAF On-Line University Hydroxy Course PDF yet?

Now there is something I can use, Thanks for the tip for reading. In the distant future I may want to experiment with building my own design, but for now I think it is best to stay with the tried and true designs and work around the issues with regular maintenance. Is there really that many issues with HHO generators? I see kits all the time for sale, they look very simple, well I guess ill just get in with a water4gas cell and see what the big deal is, after reading that book. Thanks everyone.

Forget the water4gas cell. The last thing the HHO enthusiast community needs is another water4gas salesman.

A lot of improvements have been made to this design, but it's a fundementally sound, relatively simple, cheap and easy to construct design. I would recommend that all beginners start with this basic design for their first build:

http://www.nicksrealm.com/HHO/Librar..._cell_v1.2.pdf

After reading much of that report and looking back at the water4gas cell I really don't like how it is constructed... It did mention a resonance method of electrolysis and after looking around I found these plans.
    http://waterpoweredcar.com/pdf.files/D14.pdf
    I would love to hear if someone has tried this design and if it works as shown. Only drawing 3-5 amps would be amazing. I just happen to have some SST tubes that might work... I think ill put something together to test it.

Your cell design looks very nice. Does it run the resonance circuit shown in the plan I posted? I am mainly interested in the very low current draw and it not using any electrolytes. I was thinking of making it into a dry cell which shouldn't be too hard but I will probably start with a wet cell. I think it is a property of the tube electrodes that make it possible to resonate them, but it would be interesting to try and run your dry cell off the same circuit to see if there is any amp drop or better HHO production.

Boosters, I've seen lots and lots of claims for resonance, but I've never seen any video documentation that I would consider viable evidence to support the rhetoric. It should be a simple matter to produce a relatively convincing, un-edited, un-cut, video showing amps, volts, waveforms and production. Maybe one exists and I just haven't seen it. If anyone knows of such a thing, I would love to see it. All I've ever seen were videos that convincingly show that it does nothing to increase production.
    See:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF4zuqWEoI0