WOW,...

I got a single cylinder engine running completely on HHO with full throttle regulation.

PLATES ARE WRONG! I mean, they do work, but the amount of energy consumed is retarded! Your trying to create an electro magnetic field, NOT HEAT!

I made a stainless steel wire mesh that consumes less then 50% of my original plate design power and yet produces 20% more over all gas! Not to mention you can buy this at a tracker supply store! They always have this in stock! My Electrode costs $20 per cylinder to make (just the electrode part)

Use wire, do the math.. and make sure it is the right gauge wire. And just for the record I DO NOT USE 12 volts, more like 50,000. How is this done? Use an after market high performance ignition system. You can dial it like a PWM and it instantly connects to an engine. and becuase it pulses, not on all the time it allows cooling timing between cycles.

I'm adding a cooling system next. I Found a liquid cooling system for computers that looks promising.

I'm also developing the remaining 3 electrodes for the three remaining cylinders for my 4 cylinder car. I may remove the AC unit and place an extra alternator to slit the load and have less tension on the engine well see. They do this all the time for audio applications.

I'm freakin' ecstatic! Good time of the year for this too! Winter just getting over!