Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I did it!

Stanleys design was built around high voltage. His design is very much possible. Stanley used low amps high voltage with pwm. The designs we use today are not efficient. I'm already switching designs because the drycell needs to die so new bettrer designs can come through.

You can easily gain high voltage with ohms law.

i am almost done my hho generator. im going to try useing an ignition coil i got from the auto wreckers with a pwm i got off ebay to create the pulse needed to set off the coil. im createing a "wet cell" with a pipe/coil combination to maximize the surface area. i agree, the dry cell needs to die, and people need to start building prototypes and comeing up with new ideas. why spend so much money on a pre-made drycell some other guy built just to hope you might save a few pennies at the pump.

Great ! It will be interesting to see how things turn out. By the way the reason people use and build series flow through reactors is because of the 10 years of testing and development that has so far proven them to be very efficient. Well built HHO systems and properly tuned vehicles are getting 25% to #35% gains all over the world. It is to bad that there are so many snake oil salesman out there taking advantage of people that do not know how this actually works. One has to be very careful when you buy a HHO system especially where they are making outrageous claims in volume and gains. There is still lots of room for improvement in the series flow through reactors. People just are not willing to spend the money and time to do the research. Keep us posted on your development.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thumbs up

i find a lot of ppl setups knd of funny lol. Why drain the hell out of your car battery and stress your altenator when you can just make higher amps from 12 volts. I see ppl not wanting to over heat there cell but your gonna need to over drive it to produce huge quanties of hho. Just will have to manage the temp like an engine does. Its not hard to make amps nor volts.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakedlogic View Post
    It sounds bogus to me. One post, vague description, no pics, and no follow up.
    Wouldn't that high of amperage arc?
    I don't think just using a coil would work, they need a break to fire. MSD ignition boxes run about $300+, so I'm sure he didn't use one of those since real PWM can be bought way cheaper.
    Msd uses high voltage and you dont need to buy a msd to get high voltage theres a very inexpensive way to get high voltage. Which I will make known after further testing lol

Quote Originally Posted by tweakedlogic View Post
    It sounds bogus to me. One post, vague description, no pics, and no follow up.
    Wouldn't that high of amperage arc?
    I don't think just using a coil would work, they need a break to fire. MSD ignition boxes run about $300+, so I'm sure he didn't use one of those since real PWM can be bought way cheaper.
    Msd uses high voltage and you dont need to buy a msd to get high voltage theres a very inexpensive way to get high voltage.

Myoldyourgold I explained in my large wet cell why series is better 10 years of testing would give you the same redult but I explained why. High voltage is a cool idea to increase production instead of high amperage but I just want to mention something. If your using high voltage from a coil in a cell that has a gap of .063 50, 000 volts could jump that gap and ignite the hho in the tank if the right conditions happen. Im not saying they will cause your using some of that power through the rest of the cell so you wont have enough power to jump gap anywhere. But if you have a small cell and dependin on the design I dont think you'll have to worry using wire mesh but be carefulll guy.

I have no problem with high voltage but it still takes x watts to make x lpm. High amps or high voltage. I have not seen any verifiable tests or science that show anything different. When you are working with a 12v or 24v systems it is just easier to use amps because you do not need hundreds of amps. If you are using the mains (house current) it is a different game.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I would employ all those several K volts for ionizing the air before the hho inlet port and mix the hho in it, something like Meyer did. It will not drain much amps IMO.
    The GEET creates a electrostatic charge that ionize the air but it is not easy to tune, a coil can be a much reliable option to do it.

Yeah I like the plate design but I feel its time to evolve into something different. I been studying a lot in hopes of coming up with a new design. Also looking into different metals there has to be something else other then this. Its all too simple.