Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO bubbler/ scrubbers

Quote Originally Posted by cabrera View Post
    The Scrubber stone I use is a fuel filter for a Rochester Carburetor (say from a 1964 Chevy Corvair) and my scrubber has a 50/50 mix of water & distilled Vinegar. This combination has an additional benefit that it take care of any steam as well.

This gas filter is a great Idea. Do you just attach a tube to it?
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    I use the larger stones -- about 1/2 inch diameter and 1 inch long. I use two stones for my ~ 3 lpm system and three stones for ~ 4 lpm and four stones for ~ 6 lpm.
    Just want to let you know the information you pass on is great. Appreciate that. So were do you fine your filter stones at?
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    This gas filter is a great Idea. Do you just attach a tube to it?
    Yes it slips right over the nipple in the filter.
    I have tried different stones & filters and this by far is the best!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Yes it slips right over the nipple in the filter.
    I have tried different stones & filters and this by far is the best!
    I went a head and ordered one on ebay yesterday. It was cheap actually. Anyhow I had a bubbler and scraped it because I was getting electrolyte in it. And I had another one and I hit was going to start my blazer and the sucker blew up. I couldn't believe this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    I went a head and ordered one on ebay yesterday. It was cheap actually. Anyhow I had a bubbler and scraped it because I was getting electrolyte in it. And I had another one and I hit was going to start my blazer and the sucker blew up. I couldn't believe this happened.
    For my scrubber I used a stainless steel water bottle drilled the barbs and replaced the screw on cap with a flashport.
    If you build 2 in tandem (one with water/vinegar, final one with water)
    With this you will avoid elyte in your intake. The stone will eliminate steam into the intake.

Here's the bottle

MAKE SURE YOU GET STAINLESS STEEL NOT ALUMINUM!!!!!

Here's how to make a flashport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVzBg6KxpjA

It screws right into the bottle...REUSE THE BOTTLE TOP GASKET WHEN INSTALLING THE FLASHPORT ON THE BOTTLE FOR A TIGHT SEAL!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

For my scrubber I used a stainless steel water bottle drilled the barbs and replaced the screw on cap with a flashport.
    If you build 2 in tandem (one with water/vinegar, final one with water)
    With this you will avoid elyte in your intake. The stone will eliminate steam into the intake.

Here's the bottle

MAKE SURE YOU GET STAINLESS STEEL NOT ALUMINUM!!!!!

Here's how to make a flashport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVzBg6KxpjA

It screws right into the bottle...REUSE THE BOTTLE TOP GASKET WHEN INSTALLING THE FLASHPORT ON THE BOTTLE FOR A TIGHT SEAL!!!!
    I was looking at these the other day. I had one similar last year when gas built up and blew up. This was amazing and lucky nothing under the hood didn't get destroyed. Anyhow your saying one for distilled water and and then vinegar. Question though. Wouldn't HHO dissipate after that journey?