The good news is that I'm making lots of gas... The bad news is that very little of it seems to be getting to the engine. I was outside this evening dinkin' around with the system, topping off the distilled water and chasing down a couple small leaks when I decided to do an impromptu output measurement. I added an extension onto the output hose that goes to the air intake and went to get a jug of water so I could eyeball the bubbles produced by the combined output of all four e-lyzers. I set the engine at 1200rpm and dialed in 100 amps on the gauge. The units were crankin', blowing gas and foam into the bubblers like crazy. I let it sit at high idle like this for a solid ten minutes to bring the system up to operating temperature (I thought). I reached over to the nearest unit to feel the plate edges for warmth and received an uncomfortable 100amp tickle on the fingertips for my reward...oooops! I turned the unit off and felt again, no perceptible difference from the 63 deg. air temp. I then felt everything I could reach, connections, fittings, hoses, more plate edges sides and tops, ambient- all of it. I flip the switch back on and give it a couple minutes to regain whatever small warmth it might have had and wander back to the engine bay to stick the end of the hose into the water jug to see the pretty bubbles and WHOA! There is a visible, albeit cold fog coming from the tube. This can not be! Not with MY system of bubbler's! So, cursing my fate, I stick the hose into the water and and observe what looks to be about maybe 1 lpm of gas. Words cannot adequately describe the level of dissapointment I felt. This weekend I am pulling it down and going over everything with a fine toothed comb, and that includes water-pressure testing the delivery hose from the truck bed to the engine bay. Anybody got any ideas or theories?