Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Searching a nice efficient setup

Searching a nice efficient setup

Hi , im new here , first message .
    Im thinking about putting some hho in my car ...

Now I have 2 big cell (water filter module) with 5 plates in each but its too big an it's inneficient .

PLEASE READ BELLOW TO SEE WHAT SETUP I WANT TO USE

i have read a lot , I had done a lot of experience ... exploding ballon, trying to start an engine with a ballon of hho connected to the carb , 710 ml pepsi bottle as rocket luncher ....

I have also read a lot but I understand a lot of thing tonight after I ask the question ..

I know that I need to get my plate in serie .... (as I told in the beginning ) but know I understand why they put neutral plate in the setup

but what about current that bypass all the plate to go directly from + to - .... Lost in heat and that's it?

edit , about the ecu , i found this : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
    made for HHo setup , the regular version also exist .
    Any idea if this work as efie enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Glad to hear you've done some homework. There's been many results with that flash unit, my experienced with it has not bee great with the vehicle I've worked with. then again in another forum several have testimonial that it's the greatest for HHO. You need to try it for yourself. The configuration I work with and have great result is +NNNNN- and yes you will have some current leakage through the holes.
    I would like to do an other setup now : +NNNN-NNNN+

all in the same water container . Why 11 plate ? cause i have 11 identical plate ...

And What about the gap ? is smaller the better ? (i dont want to use a lot of electrolyser cause with eletrolyser in water , the current will want to bypass plate to when from one side to the other only by water = heat .

what do you think about gap?

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    my configuration starts out with .040 gap, as you know torquing down the screws that secure the end plate will make that thinner. How much I don't know but it will be thinner than .040.
    I use to stack up my cell like this -NNNNN+NNNNN-NNNNN+ it was a lot of amps and created steam and using PWM on it was $$$ so I decided to separate my cell. Now I run two separate cell wired independently. I can achieve my goal of 3-4 lpm easy that way.
    I only want to have 1-2 lpm ... I will add some electrolyte until I hit this objective with my new setup ...

and it take a little bit of heat ... more heat = more gaz production ... until you hit 150F ... (steam if im right ) you dont want steam .

Yan, it sounds like you're done some research, but not enough yet.
    There's a couple threads in here within the wast couple weeks where Gaps are discussed. There's no deffinate answers yet tho. Some like the thin gap, some like the wide gap (I'm one of the latter)

As far as your 4 Bipolar plate configuration. I think you need to continue reading. The optimal voltage per plate gap is right around the 2volt per gap range. if you run 4 BiPolars, you'll be quite a bit above 2volts per gap, and thats where you're going to start running into heat problems. Some swear by 5 BiPolars. I've got 6. And there's others experimenting with even more.
    Keep reading in here. and there's other places on the net also that has tons of information.
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Quote Originally Posted by rcflyn View Post
    Yan, it sounds like you're done some research, but not enough yet.
    There's a couple threads in here within the wast couple weeks where Gaps are discussed. There's no deffinate answers yet tho. Some like the thin gap, some like the wide gap (I'm one of the latter)

As far as your 4 Bipolar plate configuration. I think you need to continue reading. The optimal voltage per plate gap is right around the 2volt per gap range. if you run 4 BiPolars, you'll be quite a bit above 2volts per gap, and thats where you're going to start running into heat problems. Some swear by 5 BiPolars. I've got 6. And there's others experimenting with even more.
    Keep reading in here. and there's other places on the net also that has tons of information.
    Oh so it would be nice to have 5 neutral plate ? . I dont think it will cause heat with 5 plates .... what if I used 6 ? it will work ever better cause this will make more hydrogen and less heat . With low gap , the current will flow like a charm .

Quote Originally Posted by yanlapanic View Post
    Oh so it would be nice to have 5 neutral plate ? . I dont think it will cause heat with 5 plates .... what if I used 6 ? it will work ever better cause this will make more hydrogen and less heat . With low gap , the current will flow like a charm .
    I really can't answer those questions for you. The only Basis I'm going off of is what I've read, but I can tell you, ALL My Dry-Cells have used 6 Bi-Polar Plates.
    I know people who swear by 5. If it works for them, Fine. I Like 6, My Heat seems to remain low, but I think it'd run HOTTER with 5.. It seems to work for me (all be it, I've still got some issues to work out, That's an entirely different subject). and I know of people Using 7,8,or 9 Bi-Polars. The whole Idea of this is to Learn from others mistakes, If you think of something that hasn't been tried, Use your best judgment, and try it.
    But, no mater what, KEEP READING. I'm sure those that I concider the "EXPERTS" here, Read daily, and they probably STILL Learn something daily.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

I really can't answer those questions for you. The only Basis I'm going off of is what I've read, but I can tell you, ALL My Dry-Cells have used 6 Bi-Polar Plates.
    I know people who swear by 5. If it works for them, Fine. I Like 6, My Heat seems to remain low, but I think it'd run HOTTER with 5.. It seems to work for me (all be it, I've still got some issues to work out, That's an entirely different subject). and I know of people Using 7,8,or 9 Bi-Polars. The whole Idea of this is to Learn from others mistakes, If you think of something that hasn't been tried, Use your best judgment, and try it.
    But, no mater what, KEEP READING. I'm sure those that I concider the "EXPERTS" here, Read daily, and they probably STILL Learn something daily.
    i'm turning into dry cell , I hear about this a week ago only and it's fine
    so now I read about dry cell only

I guess I was confused all along. I thought we WERE talking about dry cells.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

I guess I was confused all along. I thought we WERE talking about dry cells.
    Oh sorry , im turning into dry cell now .