Thread: H-ICE Engines in Toronto, ON

Lightbulb H-ICE Engines in Toronto, ON

Hello:
    I am very interested in purchasing a full hydrogen IC Engine, but have been unable to locate ANY at this point.

Furthermore, I have not been able to get my hands on ANY solid information or leads in regards to where I can purchase these units.

I do hope one of you can point me in the right direction.

I am in the Toronto, Ontario area.

Thank you for your time. I do hope to hear back from you soon.

Koya, I'm thinking he wants to buy an Internal Combustion Engine that ONLY Runs On Hydrogen.
    Not a Hydrogen unit to supliment his current engine...
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Yes. Correct.

I am looking for a FULL H-ICE.

I have messed with cells for years, and have had actually great results, and I don't in any way deny they are effective )

BUT! im looking for the full nelson at this point.

Full hydrogen powered ICE please )

any help would be grand.

thankyou)

Quote Originally Posted by gavincanada View Post
    Yes. Correct.

I am looking for a FULL H-ICE.

I have messed with cells for years, and have had actually great results, and I don't in any way deny they are effective )

BUT! im looking for the full nelson at this point.

Full hydrogen powered ICE please )

any help would be grand.

thankyou)
    I could be wrong but highly doubt you will be able to find one. Before the engineering and cost of making one there first would have to be a market and there just is not yet. To purchase enough hydrogen to have the same amount of power there is in gasoline it would cost $8.00. That is the problem.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I'm thinking, they're THERE. Look at the "FEW" Cars that The manufactures are building, that run on Hydrogen. They ARE there. Just not the Way you are hoping. I think Larry is correct in saying what he is saying, you're going to have a HARD time. The True Hydrogen I.C. Engine is way too new.
    But, if you're really wanting one, I'd start contacting the Manufactures that are making the Hydrogen cars. I really don't think you're going to find your answers here.
    Good luck, Keep us posted...
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK