Thread: It can be done?

Question It can be done?

Here is a schematic of an GNC system:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/707/diagramab.gif

Basically, this system use a tank of natural gas to power any tipe of engine.
    I wonder if this system can be modded to fill that tank on HHO.

NO- HHO is a fuel AND oxidizer, you really don't want to compress them together
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by netbuster View Post
    Here is a schematic of an GNC system:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/707/diagramab.gif

Basically, this system use a tank of natural gas to power any tipe of engine.
    I wonder if this system can be modded to fill that tank on HHO.

Yes, It has been done. The practicality of it is the question
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Question

Thanks for your replies.
    To BioFarmer93: I see your point, sorry if i wasnt clear about it; my intention never was to mix 2 differents fuels. Only HHO on the reservoir tank.

To Roland Jaques: Did you got any clue where i can find some references about this project? You mention lack of practicality, please can you be more specific?

I just want to learn more about HHO. Ive found this forums surfing the web, in my opinion is one of the best places to do it.
    On my searches ive found some videos from people running small one cilinder type motors just on HHO (well in fact they just run the motor on idle), also theres a very popular one where Mithbusters start a car using a tank of hidrogen.

Those GNC system that i mention before, will solve a lot of issues to me, due im not engineer/mechanic, (just a run-your-car-on-water wannabe) and you allready got lambda, oxygen sensors, advance timing, throttle issues implemented and working.
    Maybe with a big dry cell can be used to feed the reservoir tank, an extra battery with an independant alternator linked to rear wheels to avoid run out of battery power could do the work......

Netbuster,
    I see that I was not clear in my short initial response to you. It would be no big deal to mix natural gas with pure hydrogen and store it in the reservoir. HHO is not pure hydrogen, it is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen. Meaning, that it has everything it needs to burn (explode) very forcefully all by its self. A quick search found this-

Comment by Glenn P DeRosa on May 8, 2010 at 5:23pm
    Common HHO implodes at about 212 psi. It snaps back in to H2O, thereby wasting the energy it took to create the gas. However, various isotopes of hydrogen can be stored, relatively safely at pressures between 2500 - 5000 psi. Under pressure, the Hydrogen atoms can usually slowly seep through most storage vessels. Here at DeRosa Labs we have had pretty good success with containing magnetically altered hydrogen, mixed with natural gas and methane, in DOT approved CNG cylinders at pressures around 3000 psi.

Roland- Are we in agreement that this is clear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question

Got it. Tnx for your reply BioFarmer.
    Do you think that those CNG systems will work if oxygen can be taken away somehow?

It is VERY dangerous to store HHO. IMO too dangerous to casually talk about on a open form.

Its much safer to store the energy in a deep cell battery, then convert that to HHO cell when you need it.

One guy in particular has been storing HHO for a while now. I think he heats his house with HHO. he has some videos on YouTube. But if he makes a mistake he could blow his whole house up and kill a few people in the prosess.

PS. you want to retard timing with HHO.

Bio, that's quote is interesting. It says HHO implodes at 212 PSI. I wonder if that is true.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Netbuster,
    Yes, it will work wonderfully but you will spend less money on fuel just using gasoline. The CNG systems, or very similar "LP" (liquid propane) systems are in use all over the world, but their cost of use is determined by the availability of the particular fuel. It costs more to make pure compressible hydrogen than either one of the others. UNLESS- you are going to go through the expense and difficulty of building your own solar or wind powered micro-scale facility. If done frugally and with good planning, it might be able to pay for itself in five or six years. There is too much to describe to do that right now in this post. If you are committed to the idea of compressing and storing (PURE) hydrogen as a motor fuel, then I suggest you focus your searches on on key phrases like "small scale solar hydrogen" and "making hydrogen with solar panels". These will at least get you into areas where you will be able to refine your searches. Best of luck in your pursuit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking Intro.

Hi Bio Farmer, Great info. My name is Mr. Harrison and I own a 2003 E350 with that 1 little part no body wants work on or give any information on. If you don't know what I am talking about let me know and I will explain.

I'm thinking about going dry cell and any info you would be willing to help me with would be Fantastic!!! Really I mean Any Info.

OMG so sorry, Any Body Out There with great info is and would be Fantastic!!!