Since I found the HHO forums about a month or so ago, I've been here multiple times everyday and found it a constant and rich source of information. In addition, there are many people here with particular specialties that can always provide a new angle or answer questions related to their specific gifts.

I'm 110% sure that I'm not alone in making the above statement.

One thing that is apparent though is that this forum is collecting a lot of good information which can be difficult to locate after the fact. Forum's are awesome for discussion of subjects and sharing of information, however, they can be very tedious when it comes to searching them to find a particular fact that you know has probably been answered before.

I wanted to suggest that we start our own HHO Wiki, for those of you not in the know, a wiki is a way of collecting and organising information. en.wikipedia.org is a great example of a wiki. With a wiki in place, as useful facts / links / processes etc are brought to light on the forum, they could then be entered into an appropriate place on our wiki where they could be easily found and updated as necessary.

Where would we host such a wiki?

I don't know if Stratous has the resources available at wherever the forum is hosted? I have my own web server that could be used for the wiki. If it was agreed that this is something we could make good use of, I certainly have the knowhow to get one up and running fairly quickly.

Opinions? Thoughts?

Russ.