Thread: Looking for an efficient HHO generator

Looking for an efficient HHO generator

This is getting a bit frustrating.

Hope some of you can help.

A friend and I are looking for an efficient stable HHO generator we can work with that delivers what is claimed, (even close would be good), for a 13.8 volt application and the search is getting very elusive.

Cost benifits force us to consider stainless 316L dry cells using KOH at this point of our search.

Yesterday we tested five different cells. Every single one fell way short of advertised claims...grrrrrrrrrrr.

The cells were lucky to get 30 - 50% of claimed HHO production, (liter per minute). Some of the manufacturers have claimed our tests were inaccurate, (maybe so but not off by 100% or so).

We have a one liter plastic bottle with the bottom cut off and a plastic hose into the cap of the bottle. Would a gas flow meter be more accurate??? What would an accurate gas flow meter cost??

If anyone knows an inexpensive manufacturer of dry cells that could produce a steady 1 liter of HHO @ 10 amps @ 13.8 volts with a stable (preferably low) temperature and no PWM required I would sure like a PM with some contact information.

We are looking for a reliable volume producer to potentially purchase a large volume of generators from.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    10 amps x 13.8v = 138watts 1000/138 = 7.25MMW.... good luck!!! You might find guys (commercial) claiming 7.25MMW or higher cells but you will find out real quick they are hype. The only real one I have seen is Larry's nano cell. I think smack was claiming 9.3MMW at one time...... Now his titanium cell is 3.5mmw or so.. but it is like 6+mmw potent gas because smack said so.
    Yes I have found out real quick they are hype.

Shane,
    Are you saying that the Smacktard is being, oh, less than honest?
    I thought he was everyone's hero!!!!!!!
    Anyway, what's going on with your nickel reactor? Haven't seen you in the Underground lately
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php