Thread: Looking for a complete kit

Looking for a complete kit

I am new to HHO design and have done a ton of reading. I have come to the conclusion that while I am very interested in getting my truck to run on HHO supplemented, I don't have a ton of time to tinker and design my own from scratch.

With that, I started looking for a complete kit. However every site I go to to buy a kit, I sit there wondering if this is the right one for me.

So, here is what I got...

2006 Ford f150 v8 5.4 L engine

I would like an easy to install kit to help with my 60 mile daily commute. Your help is much appreciative.

Please recommend to me a supplier (URL) of a complete kit or suppliers for the parts I need to get a complete kit. Any details you can provide as to why you think the supplier you recommend is better than the others is extremely helpful.

Thanks,
    Jeff Barnes

Try this site

Cmajeff, I may be able to help. I've started a new company with some promising products that may fit your needs. Visit my site and see what you think. www.bruteforcehho.com
    The equipment was designed for endurance and comes with phone support.

Quote Originally Posted by cmajeff View Post
    I am new to HHO design and have done a ton of reading. I have come to the conclusion that while I am very interested in getting my truck to run on HHO supplemented, I don't have a ton of time to tinker and design my own from scratch.

With that, I started looking for a complete kit. However every site I go to to buy a kit, I sit there wondering if this is the right one for me.

So, here is what I got...

2006 Ford f150 v8 5.4 L engine

I would like an easy to install kit to help with my 60 mile daily commute. Your help is much appreciative.

Please recommend to me a supplier (URL) of a complete kit or suppliers for the parts I need to get a complete kit. Any details you can provide as to why you think the supplier you recommend is better than the others is extremely helpful.

Thanks,
    Jeff Barnes
    We Jeff' welcome to the HHO forum. I just wanted to say if you have time surfing and reading to include watching youtube videos. This will be an adventure for you. The wealth of information that you'll read and see is amazing. You'll never quit learning things and All your friends will be absolutely amazed. I have a dry cell generator that I have used and also designed for an 8 cyl. and a v6 also. I have a whole kit that I'm looking to liquidate and sale cheap. I have the bubbler to include a scrubber, And the generator is a 36 plate dry cell. I have the electronic trick outs for the computer also. I would suggest you research on those few things I mentioned. I'll close with this: The generator will produce 3-5 liters a min. that is more than enough HHO. If you start messing around here, word of caution . HHO is highly explosive. 8 time more explosive than gasoline. I just wanted to mention this to you. I boosts the Octane to 122-? We run our vehicles on 87 octane. You'll like what you'll see here. There's alot of folks here that can help you. We have engineers, scientist, and people like us here. ENJOY...
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

Kits.

Jeff,

The truth is that you will not find a kit specifically tailored to your application. There are no plug and play systems available.

Your best bet is to find a builder who has installed a system in something similar to your vehicle application. But even then, it will take a bit of fiddling on your part to see any gains. More than likely, you will need a lot of fiddling! Unless you can find someone who installs and guarantees their work, it will require effort on your part.

The problem with installations, is that no one can legally install these devices on emission controlled vehicles (which your Ford is) because it will be viewed as tampering by the authorities unless the device has been tested and certified by an EPA Lab (not your local smog shop). During the 2008 gas price run up, a local auto dealer installed HHO systems as a "dealer option" and was fined severely for his troubles.

I reiterate, it will take some effort on your part, even with the best built of the systems out there because you will have to install it. So take a good measure of your abilities before you commit to an HHO system.

Hi Jeff,

I bought my drycell from Sid Young at fireinthewater.com including the basic
    electrical and plumbing kit. Everything high quality and I got my items 6 days
    after ordering, which is pretty swift considering I´m living in Sweden.

To this kit I added a 50 Ampere PWM connected to an IC with LCD display
    and many nice fully programmable functions that will controll the PWM.

I bought the EFIE from same producer, this also very nicely made with a programmable IC and LCD display,
    adaptable for any kind of oxygen sensor type, for wide band dual sensors as well as narrow band sensors.

Installing is pretty simple, you just have to identify the type of oxygen sensor used in your car,
    and locate the correct signal cables to the ECU, and then let these cables pass through the EFIE circuit.

The drycell is heavy, you have to mount it onto reliable fastenings, and just follow the installation instructions.

The installation of the PWM and EFIE requires some basic electrical knowledge, if you have installed a radio in your car you will fix this also.

Just remember to integrate the PWM-system between the DryCell poles and
    and the electrical kit delevered from Sid Young.

I bought the PWM and the EFIE here:

http://www.xdponline.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=184

Here is a link to their latest PWM instruction video:
    (The videos shown at XPD-online are older versions)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5X4j...eature=related

And here is a link to their latest EFIE instruction video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK8WH...eature=related

Chosing these items proved to be a nice choice since it was quite easy
    to install and calibrate them. For example, the PWM is connected to the
    display through a simple RJ 45 network cable. Intelligent solution.

Below is a photo of my SidCell kit together with the PWM and EFIE kit,
    prior to installation, which took me about eight hours to install, welding
    fastenings in proper places included.

Good Luck!

Gwandau

Quote Originally Posted by Gwandau View Post

I bought the PWM and the EFIE here:

http://www.xdponline.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=184

Here is a link to their latest PWM instruction video:
    (The videos shown at XPD-online are older versions)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5X4j...eature=related

And here is a link to their latest EFIE instruction video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK8WH...eature=related

Chosing these items proved to be a nice choice since it was quite easy
    to install and calibrate them. For example, the PWM is connected to the
    display through a simple RJ 45 network cable. Intelligent solution.

This is the PWM and EFIE that I use and have been very happy with them.

Steve
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

hi, ALL OUR UNITS ARE PLUG AND PLAY. CHECK www.thewatersolutions.com
    Alberto Aschidamini

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    This is the PWM and EFIE that I use and have been very happy with them.

Steve
    Where can you buy the style PWM with the RJ11 jack for the Digital controller like shown in the video?

Sorry I'm new here and saw this.