Thread: compressed hydrogen

compressed hydrogen

i was wonder i have 150 psi air compressor and i was wonder if i will connect the hho generator to the compressor will it compress the hydrogen? will it be safe?

Quote Originally Posted by linkintiger View Post
    i was wonder i have 150 psi air compressor and i was wonder if i will connect the hho generator to the compressor will it compress the hydrogen? will it be safe?
    From all that I have heard and read, it cannot be done safely and you would need special containers to store it in even assuming it did not go wrong dramatically before that.

There is a an article to give you an idea of what is needed

http://www.hydropac.com/HTML/hydrogen-compressor.html
    Regards

David

You can compress hydrogen, but not hydrogen AND oxygen. You have to remove the oxygen or it WILL explode.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

ok thank you

Compressed HHO

Utilizing a normal compressor is very dangerous; The moving components within the compressor can ignite the HHO causing it to explode. If you compress HHO you must use a diaphram type with a one way valve,

Question

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    You can compress hydrogen, but not hydrogen AND oxygen. You have to remove the oxygen or it WILL explode.
    so how do you separate oxygen and hydrogen? ?

so how do you separate oxygen and hydrogen? ?
    Here is a link to Bill's youtube channel. Look at all the videos and you will see how to make it. This one I think is more efficient than the open bath type.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJeFk2gaRZE&feature=sub
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

That's dumb as all hell. Suicide !!!!!!!!!!!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.