Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultra Force Hydrogen Fuel 100% runs on Air !

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    @Shane
    You also forgot to mention how he posted a piece of artwork that wasn't on the website, and seemed to be something only the owner would have. Also, iphone's english seems to be his second language. His grammar and sentence structure seem like an asian language is his primary language. It just so happens that the owner of the website is located in china or something.....

@iphone
    If you say you aren't affiliated with the website, then I believe you. However, given the points shane and I just gave... you can see why we would think such a thing. There have been a lot of spammers and liars on these forums, so forgive me if I jump to conclusions.

Just a tip to anyone else thinking about posting their product: Go for it! Just be honest about your intentions. If you've got a good product that people can benefit from, by all means, let people know.
    What do my language got to do with my post? Look as if all Asian are spammers and liars.

The vendor of the website is not located in China dude; please do some research before posting.

The piece of artwork can be downloaded from the website.
    http://www.hydrogen-sys.com/flash.html (Bottom Left -Download "Poster")

Some people are just being discrimination.

Just a tip to anyone else thinking about posting their comment, do some research before bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    By the way don't be so touchy about the Asian being liars.
    Lets not go down this road. Many people in China think all Americans own factories, it's all what part of things you see. A friend of mine had her hotel room robbed in Poland a few weeks ago, does that mean all Europeans are thieves?

Many people are trying to sell things, and this site has had a lot spammers, so anyone new is suspect. But let it go, this person isn't saying that this thing works, he or she, is just asking because it doesn't seem like it would. A bad way of spamming if you ask me.
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I
    (I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)

iphone, if you read my post(which it looks like you did...), re-read it. I didn't say it was IN china, but "china or something", meaning somewhere in the region. I didn't mock your language, but I pointed out that your primary language is of asian origin - nothing wrong with that. However, the owner of the site's email is "ylyang@msn.com", the country code is in singapore, and the ebay account is located in singapore. It's just a strange coincidence that you seem to be asian, and the product you are "asking" about is in singapore. There isn't anything wrong with any of that, but it DOES raise a red flag for possible deception. I would have suspected something if some guy from San Antonio, Texas got on here and "asked" us about some product which happened to be located in San Antonio, Texas... See why that's strange?

Let me just get this out there that I have no problem with asians. I've done business with many asian companies, and they all seem to try very hard to get my business. However, because the international relationship between the US and some third world asian countries, plus the lack of law enforcement between the two, scamming DOES happen frequently.

And finally, I don't think anyone here is "being discrimination". The fact that you claim we are discriminating(assumingly against asians), reinforces my thoughts that you are in fact asian(as you feel victimized), and further reinforces the idea of you being the guy trying to sell this super-hydrogen stuff.

If you are just some random guy inquiring about this, then I'm really sorry to accuse you of such things. It's just a very strange thing to happen, as shane pointed out the odd timeline of events, earlier.