Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Force Hydrogen Fuel 100% runs on Air !

Ultra Force Hydrogen Fuel 100% runs on Air !

Ultra Force Hydrogen Fuel Gas Saver HHO No Electrolysis
    Electrolysis systems may:
    1) Drain your car’s battery life.
    2) Put your car’s electrical system at risk.
    3) Add drag on your engine.
    4) Turn the solution into environment hazardous acid.

Does this thing works ? What is the Hydrogen Water they put into the container ?

http://tinylink.in/3PW

Quote Originally Posted by iphone3gs View Post
    Ultra Force Hydrogen Fuel Gas Saver HHO No Electrolysis
    Electrolysis systems may:
    1) Drain your car’s battery life.
    2) Put your car’s electrical system at risk.
    3) Add drag on your engine.
    4) Turn the solution into environment hazardous acid.

Does this thing works ? What is the Hydrogen Water they put into the container ?

http://tinylink.in/3PW
    I really doubt you are going to get many takers here without a better explenation of what is going on here. Nothing comes free so the enegry must come from somewhere. It always comes at a cost. Please explain just what the cost is.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I am not selling dude! I found it on eBay and was wondering how it works also! I assume expert with thousands over post might give some comments and views.

@ iphone3gs- I don't get the impression that the particular technology you are asking about has any following here.. I certainly know that this is the first time I have heard about it, and when I went to the ebay link you provided and read the questions potential buyers asked, I couldn't help but notice that the seller provided wordacious non-answers.

FROM THE AD-

: Hi Richard, Ultra Force makes use of the airflow created by your car engine's vacuum manifold to run the device. This together with our specially formulated Hydrogen Water creates a HHO like vapor that enhances... Continue reading
    May 09, 2010
    Q: Hi! What is "Hydrogen Water" ? Thanks for your response!
    A: Hi there, Our Hydrogen Water is a specially formulated solution that works with the Ultra Force Hydrogen System to produce HHO without the use of electricity. It is the refillable liquid that has to be put into the... Continue reading

When I tried to continue reading it kicked me straight in to the login screen, so I did... But there wasn't anything else to read. Then I see that the seller is in Singapore. Between not knowing if their product makes an "HHO like vapor" or "HHO without the use of electricity" and the fact that they're in Singapore and charge $400 for their stuff, I would have to pay attention to my B.S. sensor which is flashing now and my scamometer which is reading a solid 98%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by iphone3gs View Post
    I am not selling dude! I found it on eBay and was wondering how it works also! I assume expert with thousands over post might give some comments and views.
    Sorry, I thought you were selling it.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Is that hot garbage mixed in a blender full of rotting fish heads, or a sssssssscam I smell?

Phil,
    I think this process was discovered the the Purple Pimp
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Found their website

http://www.hydrogen-sys.com/

IPHONE3GS, looks like you're gonna have to be the test mule on this one, buddy. Please purchase a unit and install it, keep accurate records of pre- and post installation mileage. Save a little of the "Hydrogen Water" to send to a lab for analysis, because if this is on the level then it's a HUGE breakthrough and we all can scrap our electronics and just run this stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sure you "found" their website. If you have a novel product, just introduce it outright.