Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Force Hydrogen Fuel 100% runs on Air !

LOL Shane...........What mods?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Oh come on guys, be nice! Remember that guy that disappeared? Yeah, that's the one... "Down wit rrrrrrraaaaacism". The mods DO act sometimes when needed. This guy hasn't totally spammed the entire forum. If he's got a product that works really well, I wouldn't have a problem with him coming forward and show it off. It's just the covert, side-handed, shady way of doing it that puts people off. *hint hint hint*

Man Phil, you sure do like bringing him up, don't ya?
    Maybe this is something that the Smacktard is into???????
    Recanize, fool!!!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Yeah, I do... It was a great victory for me. Let me have this. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Yeah, I do... It was a great victory for me. Let me have this. Please.
    LOL....Yer a really sick dude!

Down wid racism......
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

From the very little info on their site, it seems like it's just a canister you need to replace, kind of like buying gas, but needing a new tank every time. And I really don't trust fuel savings listed anywhere except my gas log.
    I bet it's a cup of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) with some with some minimal amount of hydrogen put in it, in some unstable way.
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I
    (I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)

Ha! Maybe just concentrated H202 with a small set of UV LED's inside. It WOULD produce H2 on demand...

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_ View Post
    From the very little info on their site, it seems like it's just a canister you need to replace, kind of like buying gas, but needing a new tank every time. And I really don't trust fuel savings listed anywhere except my gas log.
    I bet it's a cup of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) with some with some minimal amount of hydrogen put in it, in some unstable way.
    Finally someone in this forum know why I make this post!!

I don't and are not related to this product in any ways. I came across this product on eBay while searching for HHO and was wondering why this product can work without electricity???

So I came to this forum and share my finding to all of you. Instead of looking into the product in more details, some just make non-related comments.

Thanks Owen and BioFarmer93 for your useful suggestion and explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Sure you "found" their website. If you have a novel product, just introduce it outright.
    Don't assume, this is a forum for people to share. I did found the product on ebay and did a google and "FOUND" their website.

This product do not belong to me, just sharing with you guys.

@Shane
    You also forgot to mention how he posted a piece of artwork that wasn't on the website, and seemed to be something only the owner would have. Also, iphone's english seems to be his second language. His grammar and sentence structure seem like an asian language is his primary language. It just so happens that the owner of the website is located in china or something.....

@iphone
    If you say you aren't affiliated with the website, then I believe you. However, given the points shane and I just gave... you can see why we would think such a thing. There have been a lot of spammers and liars on these forums, so forgive me if I jump to conclusions.

Just a tip to anyone else thinking about posting their product: Go for it! Just be honest about your intentions. If you've got a good product that people can benefit from, by all means, let people know.