Thread: Pulsing Hydrogen Fuel Cell - Resonant Charging Choke Concept

Pulsing Hydrogen Fuel Cell - Resonant Charging Choke Concept

You may have seen this before, but has any one looked at sirHOAX on youtube? Here is the title: Pulsing Hydrogen Fuel Cell - Resonant Charging Choke Concept. He is looking at Stan Meyers patents which involve increased voltage while decreasing amperage. His research seems to be going in the right direction. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I also noted a previous thread which involved magnetic fields around a cell.
    Has anyone had a MRI? It is magnetic resonance imagery, which involves hydrogen atoms in a person's body which when entered into a magnetic field become alined. If a magnetic resonance field is applied at the proper frequency, at high voltage and low amperage as with Stan Myers patents, would hydrogen disassociate from water as stated in the patents? I'm just wondering about this.

As of yet, I have no plans of incorporating a HHO cel into a vehicle. I plan to experiment and share my findings to anyone. That is why I decided to join this forum. There are too many people trying to get rich.

Sometimes I can't spell worth a crap":aligned

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleTom View Post
    You may have seen this before, but has any one looked at sirHOAX on youtube? Here is the title: Pulsing Hydrogen Fuel Cell - Resonant Charging Choke Concept. He is looking at Stan Meyers patents which involve increased voltage while decreasing amperage. His research seems to be going in the right direction. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I also noted a previous thread which involved magnetic fields around a cell.
    Has anyone had a MRI? It is magnetic resonance imagery, which involves hydrogen atoms in a person's body which when entered into a magnetic field become alined. If a magnetic resonance field is applied at the proper frequency, at high voltage and low amperage as with Stan Myers patents, would hydrogen disassociate from water as stated in the patents? I'm just wondering about this.

As of yet, I have no plans of incorporating a HHO cel into a vehicle. I plan to experiment and share my findings to anyone. That is why I decided to join this forum. There are too many people trying to get rich.
    I'll have to look into that, but not tonight...
    I've heard lots of talk about frequencies in the past on this site. Most people who knew a lot about HHO thought there was likely and ideal frequency, but it would likely be different for every cell. Additionally it would likely be in the Ghz range. I don't have the equipment or funds to mess with this right know, but it could use some exploration.
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I
    (I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)