Thread: Suburban gets 35 mpg??

Suburban gets 35 mpg??

Okay, this video just posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOK3XqgMo9o

That would be nice however is this guy for real?

Quote Originally Posted by b1jetmech View Post
    Okay, this video just posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOK3XqgMo9o

That would be nice however is this guy for real?
    I get so sick of these type of video's. They make all of us look like idiots.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

This Ya Ho's web site claims the mileage was on a 2007 Nissan Eterra that went to 35 mpg not a Suburban. 66% compared to a Suburban 94%. Still a joke and you are right Larry, it makes me sick too. What makes me sicker is that there are people that are so desperate or stupid that they will believe him.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    I get so sick of these type of video's. They make all of us look like idiots.

Larry
    Unfortunately Larry, some are predisposed to think that for experimenting with HHO. But as far as the main stream goes people still have an open mind but idiots like this is what makes us look bad.

Ben,
    I've got a spool of s/s wire laying around somewhere.
    I'll send it to ya if you want to build one of those high-tech '6 packs'.

Happy 4th to all !
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Yeah, uh, 'safety bubbler'? There was so little water in there. I would think in the event of flashback the bubbler there would do very little..

Plus there is nothing to filter that gas, what electrolyte is being used?

Some sales video... What kind of half A_ wiring job is that just hanging about along the hood base?

Hey a plastic storage bin from Wally world; not rated for microwave, dishwasher or any amount of heat at all. However has nice round, glass heaters inside it sitting next to a 200 or so degree motor bay...

Also the whole boom boom effect you guys already mentioned