Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HHO producation failed

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Chris0147-
    When 24V battery at 11.4V, battery very very dead- NO Amps to push electricity through stainless steel, NO h2 bubbles. Show simple picture of your unit, as +00000- or +-+-+-+- or +000-000+000-000+ . 0 is neutral plate, with no electricity wire to it. Show how you make yours so we can help.
    VERY IMPORTANT- NEVER be rude to person here that have "mentor" near name and picture. If you are rude 3 times, you will be located by secret police and tortured until you apologize and beg to be forgiven. We have secret police unit on every continent for this thing- you have been warned.

Thanks for your advise BioFarmer93, I will now know why the amps doesn't push through stainless steel. Would I have to recharge on the 24v battery using with the battery charger?? According to the label on the battery charger, it only support 12v, so it would not be able to recharge for 24v. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Okay, here it the picture of my unit.

I am not sure what design is, but I guess that it would be +-+-+.

And please don't try to make me laughs, I can't be located by a secret police. As this is internet, it is only a forum and we advise to help each other, being rude means nothing for everybody. You might be located by a secret police lol

Chris0147- Please take 1 more photograph, close to unit and from other side. I think I am seeing the problem but I wish to be certain I see it correctly before I say answer. Also, you are correct about battery charger. You must use 12v battery. Full charge on 12v battery is 13.4v, not 12v. 12v battery must be charged full again if only showing 12v on meter. 24v battery with full charge will show 26.5v on meter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chris, you should do some research on basic electricity before you start building a cell...

Anyway, it appears to me that your leads are actually pretty well isolated from the plates themselves.You will only get a minuscule current flow because your leads will conduct slightly through the electrolyte. I can't quite tell from the single picture, but from what I can see, the output + and - off the battery must have direct contact with the actual power plates for anything to work. BTW, use a 12 volt battery, and add 1 or 2 more bi-polar plates. Then you will make hydrogen, not steam.

this looks like +NNNNNN- in an open bath. can that setup work in an open bath at all?

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    Thanks for your advise BioFarmer93, I will now know why the amps doesn't push through stainless steel. Would I have to recharge on the 24v battery using with the battery charger?? According to the label on the battery charger, it only support 12v, so it would not be able to recharge for 24v. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Okay, here it the picture of my unit.

I am not sure what design is, but I guess that it would be +-+-+.

And please don't try to make me laughs, I can't be located by a secret police. As this is internet, it is only a forum and we advise to help each other, being rude means nothing for everybody. You might be located by a secret police lol
    Chris, From your picture the lead with the black insulation looks like it is insulated from the plate. Remove that nylon washer and I think your problem will go away. From your posts it is obvious that we have a language problem and you seem to be making everyone mad at you. Please tone it down and everyone will help.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Chris, You have several other problems with that design. First, You can not let those terminal ends ever contact the water. They will corrode and fail. Second, That copper wire can never contact the water or even be inside your cell. It will corrode and arc. You will eventually explode that device and may get hurt or worse. You really need to do some research on building a cell. I would hate to see anyone injured by a device exploding.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Guys, that's why I wanted another photo, to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing- I'm pretty sure he is using some kind of translation program like Google translate, only not as good. I don't think he means to come across like a jerk, I think it's a combination of poor translation, lack of understanding what's actually happening in a cell and perhaps some other form of electrical experience that doesn't really lend itself to our application that would make him say that he knows about electricity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guys my take on this picture is a dead short. Positive and negative connected to the same bolt. Might as well connect them to each other. Plates might also be shorting out unless the bolts are insulated and you can't see it in the picture. Just one big short. Only way for this Gentleman to solve his problem is read and study a lot more. All the answers are posted on this and other forums, you just need to do some reading.

At the very least he needs to shrink rap both bolts so there is no connection to the plates or the wires in regards to the bolts. Then connect the wires over the shrink wrap and have the wires only making contact with the end plates not the bolt. No short and it will work. Dangerous, yes, my advice is as I said above is to do much more research or someone could get hurt.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Guys my take on this picture is a dead short. Positive and negative connected to the same bolt. Might as well connect them to each other. Plates might also be shorting out unless the bolts are insulated and you can't see it in the picture. Just one big short. Only way for this Gentleman to solve his problem is read and study a lot more. All the answers are posted on this and other forums, you just need to do some reading.
    ^^ swap out your bolts for nylon ones

swap out your bolts for nylon ones
    Today 07:11 AM
    Nylon will work but not a good long term solution. Nylon when it gets hot softens up and things begin to get lose. In this case the connections being in the gas or in the electrolyte would ark and cause an explosion. Scrap the whole thing and start over again after doing some more reading. We all had to do this when we started. You are not born with this knowledge. This Gentleman is trying and he at least gets a grade for effort and the best help I can offer is to read and study what others have done and are doing.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .