Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: HHO producation failed

Chris, think of your hho cell like a car battery, you have a positive post and a negative post. Neither of which are connected. It is the electrolyte that covers the plates in the battery that completes the circuit. Just as in your hho generator it is the electrolyte that completes the circuit.

Bhart, I understand what you are saying now. I am going to try that out when I received the plastic bolts. I just curious that if the plastic bolts would melts if the plates get too hot??

I really hope not. However, I found that there was 12.73v between negative and positive on the plates when I tested with multimeter. I guess that there was too much voltage in it. I tried to stop too much voltage in the current by using the correct ring terminals to allowed no more than 15amps. It doesn't help me there...

Can you tell me how to stop too much voltage traveling in the current flow??

can someone please answer to my questions?

I have gotten 3 of the. One last night, one this morning, and one just a few minutes ago.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

im sorry about this, but i cant find the answers through on the forum.

It looks like you're still using metal bolts. The electricity is traveling from one strap, straight through the bolts to the other strap and back to the battery. You must use Nylon bolts with this set up so the electricity will travel from plate to plate through the electrolyte.
    "Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment"

Quote Originally Posted by IM2L844 View Post
    It looks like you're still using metal bolts. The electricity is traveling from one strap, straight through the bolts to the other strap and back to the battery. You must use Nylon bolts with this set up so the electricity will travel from plate to plate through the electrolyte.

Yeah, so I am going to change it to nylon bolts now. Will the voltage drops if I use nylon bolts, otherwise how can I reduce it??

Will the nylon bolts melts if there is heats??

Chris,
    Yes, the voltage will drop if you use nylon bolts. Because now it has to go through the water, instead of through the bolt

No, the nylon bolts will not melt, IF you use 7 plates like I showed you in the picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chris Sir, If you had followed the instructions given you at least 10 times before you would not be asking these questions. First do what you have been told to do then you will not need to ask the same question over and over. I think it is wise you spend time studying a lot more before you start building something. You could hurt yourself or someone else. You can not jump into water before you learn to swim unless you want to drown. It is the same with HHO!!!!!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Chris,
    Yes, the voltage will drop if you use nylon bolts. Because now it has to go through the water, instead of through the bolt

No, the nylon bolts will not melt, IF you use 7 plates like I showed you in the picture.
    Thank you for the answers. Will it be ok for the nylon bolts as if they don't melt while I uses 5 plates??