Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: HHO producation failed

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Chris, You still have both metal straps connected to the same bolt. That will not work unless the bolt is Nylon. Your electricity is simply traveling through the bolt. All you have is a dead short through the bolt. If you are going to continue to fasten the plates together with bolts then you must change the bolts to Nylon.

Larry
    Hi Larry, yeah I still have both scraps but should I use them as metal or stainless steel? However, I have never heard electrical traveling through the nylon bolts. I thought the electrical hates nylon and plastic. So how would they get through the nylon bolts even the electrical dislike them??

And I really want to know how the electrical returns to the battery if I uses nylon bots and when I measure the circuits??

I really hope that it doesn't causes any harms by heating in the plates to make them get burns or cause a hole, not cause any resistance, sparks and I also really hope that it doesn't heats up the battery which it would blow up!

I am hoping that it is still safe to use while I can process the electrical measure in the circuits and if it doesn't causes any sparks....

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    Hi Larry, yeah I still have both scraps but should I use them as metal or stainless steel? However, I have never heard electrical traveling through the nylon bolts. I thought the electrical hates nylon and plastic. So how would they get through the nylon bolts even the electrical dislike them??

And I really want to know how the electrical returns to the battery if I uses nylon bots and when I measure the circuits??

I really hope that it doesn't causes any harms by heating in the plates to make them get burns or cause a hole, not cause any resistance, sparks and I also really hope that it doesn't heats up the battery which it would blow up!

I am hoping that it is still safe to use while I can process the electrical measure in the circuits and if it doesn't causes any sparks....
    Chris, The electricity will travel through the water/electrolite mix that is between the plates to complete the circut. It will not harm the stainless unless you have too much current traveling through the water. Then it will caus the water to yellow with HexCrom and rust as it leaches from the stainless. Your set up is going to use alot of power if you use much electrolite at all. Use only stainless straos. Most metals other than stainless will not work because they will oxidize quickly. As for electricity not traveling through Nylon, That is exactly the reason we keep telling you to use Nylon. You can not have electricity traveling through the bolts. The electricity MUST travel through the water to make this work.

Sooner or later you are going to have to take the word of the many that have tried to help. After all I would assume that is why you joined this forun. You have been given this advice over and over both in this thread as well as through PM's. At least by me. You have even been given pictures that show you exactly how to do this.

We have not even gone off on trying to convince you to just build a dry cell and I am not going there now.

Please go back and look at the drawing you were given earlier in this thread. Please take the advice of the many that have been patient with you and tried to help. Until you do that I am not going to answer any more questions. I am not trying to be blunt or rude but I have given you this same advice over and over. Until you follow it your device will NEVER work at all.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I doubt this is going to help, But
    Chris:
    Take that NEG Strap OFF your cell, and Lay it between the POS and NEG Posts of your Battery. What just happened???? You created a DEAD SHORT...
    By having METAL (All be it, Stainless steel) Bolts in your Cell, you just did the EXACT same thing... You created a DEAD SHORT.... Isn't any wonder your 24 Volt battery don't show the voltage it's supposed to anymore... Isn't any wonder you're not creating any "BUBBLES"... For someone who know's about Electricity, why is it you didn't figure that one out to begin with???? I'm no electrical engineer, but holy crap, EVERYBODY has told you how to CURE your problem. You're NEVER Going to get "BUBBLES" off of a DEAD SHORT.... In all honesty, I'm surprised your BATTERY DIDN'T BLOW UP ON YOU.....
    Ok, Let me rephrase that, you DID say your "SWITCHES" were going bad... LUCKY YOU!!!!!! For someone who's SSOO Concerned about "SAFETY", and has "KNOWLEDGE" about Electricity, You sure are ONE LUCKY PUPPY....
    Listen to what's being told to you, Take everybodys advice, and RE-DO YOUR CELL!!!!! IF you don't, YOU WILL Be the Next Statistic that Makes us ALL LOOK SSSOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry to all the rest of you... I've refrained myself as LONG as I could... I can't BELIEVE this thread has gotten as far as it has, I've had some good chuckles, and I find myself shaking my head to the PATIENCE some of you have got... That Pic of JESUS Flipping someone off, I think we ALL know who it was really meant for..... I can't believe that was posted....
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Larry, thank you for the info and your advise. I'd understand how it works right now. I am sorry for keep asking you questions over and over again, but you got to realized that I don't have some knowledge that something I don't know of, like using the ring terminals on the cell and input them in the water which it will fails. Now I'd know what to do next time...I won't be using them again....

Apart from this, if I replaces the nylon bolts instead of used the stainless steel bolts and if I wish to test the electrical circuits between the both end on the plates without putting the plates in the water, is it safe to test the electrical circuits without input the cell in the water??

I am not really sure if it safe to do so, that is why the best things is to ask someone who have already know about this to tells me the safety notice, like what I can do and what I can't do. Next time I will know the answers and in the future, I won't be asking the same old questions over again. Hope you will be happy with that....

I know that you weren't being rude and tried to advise me nicely, but I didn't take it, I know it was my own fault! I didn't listened and I took notice, I thought that it was going to work for me perfectly without using the nylon bolts, but it isn't working. I know what the truth is, my own fault!

However, I will listen to you and others right now and will take yours and others advise seriously. So when I get the nylon bolts, I hope that it will works for me completely before I will move on....

Quote Originally Posted by rcflyn View Post
    Chris:
    Take that NEG Strap OFF your cell, and Lay it between the POS and NEG Posts of your Battery. What just happened???? You created a DEAD SHORT...
    Do you want me to take that neg strap off my cell and make it gone straight without making any bent??

By having METAL (All be it, Stainless steel) Bolts in your Cell, you just did the EXACT same thing... You created a DEAD SHORT.... Isn't any wonder your 24 Volt battery don't show the voltage it's supposed to anymore... Isn't any wonder you're not creating any "BUBBLES"... For someone who know's about Electricity, why is it you didn't figure that one out to begin with????

I am really sorry about this, but my online mate gave me the wrong information. That's why I got myself wrong.... Like he said to me that I go and buy stainless steel bolts, ring terminals....etc......Now you know that it isn't not my own fault!

Ok, Let me rephrase that, you DID say your "SWITCHES" were going bad... LUCKY YOU!!!!!! For someone who's SSOO Concerned about "SAFETY", and has "KNOWLEDGE" about Electricity, You sure are ONE LUCKY PUPPY....
    Listen to what's being told to you, Take everybodys advice, and RE-DO YOUR CELL!!!!! IF you don't, YOU WILL Be the Next Statistic that Makes us ALL LOOK SSSOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take your advise seriously. Don't try to be concerns, I know what to do and taking a lot of safety, but sometimes I find myself unsure if it safe to do so. That's why the best things is to ask someone with experience and give advise. The thing is I am not sure of, like if it safe to test the electrical without input the cell in the water while the cell has nylon bolts in it. I hope you understand this...

That Pic of JESUS Flipping someone off, I think we ALL know who it was really meant for..... I can't believe that was posted....
    I am sorry about my reaction, but that guy offended me

Originally Posted by rcflyn
    Chris:
    Do you want me to take that neg strap off my cell and make it gone straight without making any bent??

DO NOT DO THIS_ IT WAS MEANT TO VIOLENTLY SHOW YOUR MISTAKE!!

RC- now that he is actually doing what he is being told, we can not afford to get him burnt or blinded- hopefully he stopped before before he went through with it.

Chris, there is no way to test it except in water. Out in the air it will do nothing, it won't even get warm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    Larry, thank you for the info and your advise. I'd understand how it works right now. I am sorry for keep asking you questions over and over again, but you got to realized that I don't have some knowledge that something I don't know of, like using the ring terminals on the cell and input them in the water which it will fails. Now I'd know what to do next time...I won't be using them again....

Apart from this, if I replaces the nylon bolts instead of used the stainless steel bolts and if I wish to test the electrical circuits between the both end on the plates without putting the plates in the water, is it safe to test the electrical circuits without input the cell in the water??

I am not really sure if it safe to do so, that is why the best things is to ask someone who have already know about this to tells me the safety notice, like what I can do and what I can't do. Next time I will know the answers and in the future, I won't be asking the same old questions over again. Hope you will be happy with that....

I know that you weren't being rude and tried to advise me nicely, but I didn't take it, I know it was my own fault! I didn't listened and I took notice, I thought that it was going to work for me perfectly without using the nylon bolts, but it isn't working. I know what the truth is, my own fault!

However, I will listen to you and others right now and will take yours and others advise seriously. So when I get the nylon bolts, I hope that it will works for me completely before I will move on....
    Chris, I do not really know why I am posting this but I am. If you follow the advice and test your cell out of the water you will not have a complete circut. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!! The water completes the circut. WTF!!

Chris LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Well, I tryed to stay away from making any coment on this post, but, the real problem I see is: what is going to happen when his cell finally one day produce some hho.
    Chris, you should read much more before continue, the lack of information can lead you to get badly hurt or even worst.
    Use the search tool and read all you can (the process itself, safety, options, cofigurations, etc.) this is the best way to learn, invest time.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Chris, I do not really know why I am posting this but I am. If you follow the advice and test your cell out of the water you will not have a complete circut. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!! The water completes the circut. WTF!!

Chris LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Larry

Ok Larry I understands what you are saying now and I am still following your advice, don't say I am not following this which I still am. The questions is that I was curious that was all. I learned this as a new topic, never heard of it before. I am not going to try this out and get myself badly hurts, and I know that I will not get a complete circuit if I remove the cell out of the water. What happens if I do this, will the battery heats up and blowing up??

If it not safe to test the cell out of the water, I am not going to try it out. I will only do what you have said as I am still following your advice....

Chris, I thought you said you know a lot about electricity??
    If the circuit can not be completed outside of water, what do think will happen? NOTHING!
    If nothing happens, HOW CAN IT BLOW UP YOUR BATTERY??
    USE YOUR HEAD! THINK!
    You never did answer my question before- How old are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]