Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: HHO producation failed

Kind Sir your design will not work until you CHANGE to PLASTIC bolts. You have just made a water heater. No HHO will ever be made like this only hot water.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Chris0147, -USE PLASTIC BOLTS!!

Maybe you looked at the noob picture, but did you READ the instructions?

Electricity MUST NOT PASS THROUGH THE BOLTS.

Electricity MUST GO ONLY TO FIRST AND LAST PLATES.

ONLY THEN WILL YOU GET BUBBLES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Roflmao :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Chris0147, -USE PLASTIC BOLTS!!

Maybe you looked at the noob picture, but did you READ the instructions?

Electricity MUST NOT PASS THROUGH THE BOLTS.

Electricity MUST GO ONLY TO FIRST AND LAST PLATES.

ONLY THEN WILL YOU GET BUBBLES.

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Kind Sir your design will not work until you CHANGE to PLASTIC bolts. You have just made a water heater. No HHO will ever be made like this only hot water.

Ok I will get one, but are you sure that it will works?? My main doubt is that it may causes short or even resistance in the circuits if the electrical don't get back to the battery. How would the electrical get back to the battery if I am using plastic bolts??

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    Roflmao :-)
    Don't try to be a smartass and laugh, maybe I think the pic below is funny for you to look at....lol n00b

Do it right it will work. You must change BOTH of them !! Your straps must touch the end plates(no washers between the straps and the end plates). Follow the drawing and instructions posted by Bio and you will not have any problems.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    Don't try to be a smartass and laugh, maybe I think the pic below is funny for you to look at....lol n00b
    You are right Chris. I shouldn't laugh. But you keep exclaiming how much you know about electricity, yet you keep displaying your total lack of electrical knowledge, or willingness to accept what other say.

But as I said, I am sorry if I offended you. I will control myself and stay out of this, and all your future threads, I promise.

Please note that I did refrain from making any comment about the picture you sent me

Chris,
    How old are you? Most adults know that you do not give the middle finger to people that are trying to help you. The man that you insulted has built many many units that work very well and are arranged the way I have shown you. Yes there is resistance, it is simply part of the process. The electricity returns to the battery through the water (electrolyte) between each plate.
    The reason you were being laughed at is because you said you know so much about electricity, but you are making mistakes that I learned not to make by the time I was NINE YEARS OLD. We do not HAVE to help you, and are only doing so to help people around the world learn about HHO and what it can do. If you insult us again (your third chance, remember?) you will be ignored, maybe even banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    You are right Chris. I shouldn't laugh. But you keep exclaiming how much you know about electricity, yet you keep displaying your total lack of electrical knowledge, or willingness to accept what other say.

But as I said, I am sorry if I offended you. I will control myself and stay out of this, and all your future threads, I promise.

Please note that I did refrain from making any comment about the picture you sent me
    Yeah, I know I am right. I am sorry for offended you, but you shouldn't offended me in the first place. Over the top of this, I'd find this very strange act of electrical. I knew that the electrical would get back to the battery even if I used the stainless steel bolts, but not for plastic bolts....

I just curious that if I use plastic bolts, how would the electrical get back to the battery even if I use two plastic bolts?? I am concerns that it could causes heats and if possibly to burn the stainless steel plates unless someone tells me if it do not causes any harms??

That is my main doubt. I don't want to causes any heats, resistance in the parallel circuits and make a hole for stainless steel plates. If it doesn't causes any heats, resistance in the parallel circuits and if it doesn't causes an hole for plates then I would be very grateful...

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    Ok BioFarmer93, I have looked your noob picture so I have changed some part of the cell. I am using the electrical supply strap. I can now see the electrical have travel to the plates and back to the battery, but I can't see the bubbers in the water.

I have some pictures included for you to look at the cell:

Do you know why there are no bubblers in the water??
    Chris, You still have both metal straps connected to the same bolt. That will not work unless the bolt is Nylon. Your electricity is simply traveling through the bolt. All you have is a dead short through the bolt. If you are going to continue to fasten the plates together with bolts then you must change the bolts to Nylon.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.