Thread: Advanced design from.the book of Larry...Thank you H20POWER!

Advanced design from.the book of Larry...Thank you H20POWER!

Okay, I have purchased my tool steel and am making my stamping fixture this weekend for my electrodes. Everything is on coarse.
    My question is...

Besides ebay where is the best quality cheapest cast 1/2 plexiglass?

My Design is a hybrid drycell wetcell. Zero electrical leakage. I hope to work with KOYA1893 on refining the gas and with pulse modulation.

My goal is efficiency in the smallest unit 6x4 plates...

Anyhow any machining and or engraving you need email me. I can work with you and hand drawings....

Cncmaster@cncmasterwork.com

Quote Originally Posted by CNC MASTER View Post
    Okay, I have purchased my tool steel and am making my stamping fixture this weekend for my electrodes. Everything is on coarse.
    My question is...

Besides ebay where is the best quality cheapest cast 1/2 plexiglass?

My Design is a hybrid drycell wetcell. Zero electrical leakage. I hope to work with KOYA1893 on refining the gas and with pulse modulation.

My goal is efficiency in the smallest unit 6x4 plates...

Anyhow any machining and or engraving you need email me. I can work with you and hand drawings....

Cncmaster@cncmasterwork.com
    The best price I have found on the internet is here.

http://www.indplastic.com/index.cfm?...40&product=352

With that said I have always been able to beat the price by purchasing at our local plastic shop. By the time I add freight to Alaska the internet always kills me. The local businesses freight ip large quantities and avoid the high freight. Most everything shipped to Alaska is air freight in the lower 48 you should not have the same issue.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Larry,Shane,Koya1893...

Thank you for your responses...

I have my O-1 tool steel and am making my stamping dye for the swirl pattern electrodes that will be media blasted with shot peen afterwards...I hope 6x4 inches is a good standard size for everyone.
    The magnets I'm using in this design give it another half inch on both sides.
    I'm looking forward to testing it but I do have another question...
    Where to buy the KOH? Who will ship the fastest and cheapest...
    Thank you in advance...Sorry to sound so naive...I always used baking soda and or potassium clorate....Koya1893 give me a call anytime and Shane,I need to buy a few pulse width modulators from u ASAP...my target goal is 25lpm with a mmw of greater than 8.0 all in a space small enough to fit in all cars and mounted ahead of the radiator....

The engine management system for gasoline engines will have to be the Holly Commander..here is a slight break down of it.
    http://www.google.com/products/catal...CCcQ8wIwBDgA#p

Ps. If we work together we can more be people be less of a slave...We are all slaves,indeed...Slavery was never abolished, it was only desegregated...

Quote Originally Posted by CNC MASTER View Post
    Larry,Share,Koya1893...

Thank you for your responses...

I have my O-1 tool steel and am making my stamping dye for the swirl pattern electrodes that will be media blasted with shot peen afterwards...I hope 6x4 inches is a good standard size for everyone.
    The magnets I'm using in this design give it another half inch on both sides.
    I'm looking forward to testing it but I do have another question...
    Where to buy the KOH? Who will ship the fastest and cheapest...
    Thank you in advance...Sorry to sound so naive...I always used baking soda and or potassium clorate....Koya1893 give me a call anytime and Shane,I need to buy a few pulse width modulators from u ASAP...my target goal is 25lpm with a mmw of greater than 8.0 all in a space small enough to fit in all cars and mounted ahead of the radiator....

The engine management system for gasoline engines will have to be the Holly Commander..here is a slight break down of it.
    http://www.google.com/products/catal...CCcQ8wIwBDgA#p
    I know one person that has a magnet cell running at over 8MMW. Mine have never gotten there due to leaks. I have gotten high 7's several times. I beleive that it is possible even though it should not be. The only possible flaw is if the magnets are causing bad readings on the meters but I do not think that is the case.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.