Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titanium plates

My nickel plates never wore out. The only problem with very this was bending them. They were very soft.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I am running Ti on my system just fine with no corrosion or loss of conductivity. And the electrolyte (10%KOH) is only a light gray color.

Brent,

Thanks for your information, please let me know your Ti plate size, plate distance, no of plates and the current drawn ?

Hendra

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    My nickel plates never wore out. The only problem with very this was bending them. They were very soft.

Larry
    Larry,

Yours are very thin, how about 1mm thick, will it be hard enough?

Thanks
    Hendra

Quote Originally Posted by saudara View Post
    Larry,

Yours are very thin, how about 1mm thick, will it be hard enough?

Thanks
    Hendra
    Not sure, Someone needs to try it

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I am running Ti on my system just fine with no corrosion or loss of conductivity. And the electrolyte (10%KOH) is only a light gray color.
    Hi Brent,

My Ti plate not working at all, any trick for this? Tks

Hendra

Hi Brent,

My Ti plate not working at all, any trick for this? Tks

Hendra
    Saudara, It is documented and proven. Without some kind of protective coating Titanium plates will just not work. Even with coatings they are very ineffecient.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Saudara, It is documented and proven. Without some kind of protective coating Titanium plates will just not work. Even with coatings they are very ineffecient.

Larry
    Larry,

I found the same as you said, Ti plates are not working in this purpose. I will have my Ru Coated Ti plates and Nickel plates next week, will post the result after testing

Rgds/Hendra

Larry,

I found the same as you said, Ti plates are not working in this purpose. I will have my Ru Coated Ti plates and Nickel plates next week, will post the result after testing

Rgds/Hendra
    Larry,

I hv had my Nickel plates tried, they do work well, I space them with 3mm thick silicon gaskets, any suggestion for the plates spacing distance? will 2 mm also works well?

Thanks
    Hendra

Interested in Titanium Plates

Have some questions about Titanium Plates NOT about Nickel Plates
    What is the different types of Titanium?
    Which one is the best type of Titanium and best thickness to use?
    The cost for these metals and where to buy Titanium?
    Is it better to have one Titanium Plate as the cathode or all the Plates Titanium?