Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dry cell on diesel

Quote Originally Posted by scalance View Post
    thx astro, but I have no choice, can't find the 316L SS :'(
    If you can find 304, you can find 316... If they tell you otherwise, you're at the wrong place... If my Supplier can get me 316, in this CHIT HOLE of a town I live in, then 316 can be gotten anywhere.... The ONLY Reason I'm using 304 is cost restrictions at the moment... My supplier wants me to purchase a FULL Sheet of 316. Can't say that I blame him...
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

lol, even here, they want u to buy full sheet whatever the kind of material

Quote Originally Posted by scalance View Post
    lol, even here, they want u to buy full sheet whatever the kind of material
    That's pretty much standard practice everywhere unless the shop has other uses for the material.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    That's pretty much standard practice everywhere unless the shop has other uses for the material.
    Too Bad I can't get my Supplier to use 316 To build Chimneys...
    OK, Come on Guys, Help me out here... Help me come up with some REALLY GOOD Reasons WHY he should be using 316 To build his customers their Chimneys. Hex Chrom, Ya, That's It, HOT 304 Produces MORE HEX Chrom, Right?????
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Quote Originally Posted by rcflyn View Post
    Too Bad I can't get my Supplier to use 316 To build Chimneys...
    OK, Come on Guys, Help me out here... Help me come up with some REALLY GOOD Reasons WHY he should be using 316 To build his customers their Chimneys. Hex Chrom, Ya, That's It, HOT 304 Produces MORE HEX Chrom, Right?????
    Tell him that by only using 304, he is limiting his market share. 316L is Marine Grade stainless steel, so my not using it, he cannot build chimneys for yachts!
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    Tell him that by only using 304, he is limiting his market share. 316L is Marine Grade stainless steel, so my not using it, he cannot build chimneys for yachts!
    Damn It... That's a GOOD One too... But, The CLOSEST thing we Live to that would have a Yacht, would Be Lake Erie... And That's about 50 Miles away... I don't see Multi Million $$$ Yacht owners Coming to this CHIT Town to get a Chimney made for their Yachts... DAMN It... Nice try....
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

could be late coming in here but i'm throwing in my 2ps worth anyway.. almost all diesels will not require effies,only very new models,not even sure of 1 yet.. ur peugeot will run straight away on it, no intercooler makes it simple to plumb in also ,,so basicly get it in there

thx farmer for your good news, am thinking on trying thundervolt design it seams to work good