Thread: some questions from newbie

some questions from newbie

hi,
    i'm bilal.from Turkey.im so sorry about my bad english.im reading and watching about hho cells.i have a 1971 vw beetle with 1300cc engine.i made a wetcell with galvanized iron plates.i cant find stanless stell plates in my city.it has 9 plate (+nnn-nnn+) its working 12v 15 amp and provide 1lpm.my car has 30amp generator.i will make a pwm module wit pic microcontroller.i can send pics of my cell.i that enough for my car? if not how can i provide more hho.im thinking make a cell and connect two cells parallel.

im so sorry if i write wrong thing.
    thanks..

yes 1300cc means 1,3 liter.i have large room rear my back window and under the back seat.you said my system is enough to my car,right?
    now i must make a pwm module and make a circulation system for cooling,is that true?

are you mixing gasoline with hho in cell ?how can you mixed in the cell?ok i add the circuit breaker.

my cell is 6,5 x 14 cm (2.56" x 5.51") galvanized iron 9 plates with KOH and distilled water.
    here the photos.i removed wires from the car.i hope you can help to me.
    thanks..

this is back of my car.a lot of room is there,under the toys.

this is carburator

and wet cell and flame arrestor

are you saying "that wet cell is dangerous"?i cant make a dry cell because i cant find materials from my city to make it.and i cant buy it on the internet cause i havent enough money.thanks to your helping.just i want to try to see results.can i try with it?and how can i try it without pwm?

Quote Originally Posted by benimadimneydi View Post
    are you saying "that wet cell is dangerous"?i cant make a dry cell because i cant find materials from my city to make it.and i cant buy it on the internet cause i havent enough money.thanks to your helping.just i want to try to see results.can i try with it?and how can i try it without pwm?
    Have a look a this video at the bottom of the page

http://www.hho-hydrogen-car.com/hho-...des-video.html
    Regards

David