Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Made little bubblers

You guys crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    rcflyn and Biofarmer93 are now on my poop list!! What the hell are you trying to do? How can I be taken seriously as tHe grOup idIOt when you say things like that?? Oh I get it.... your trying to make my head swell so I DO look like an idiot.... No... wait......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

And H2OPWR........ HOW.....COULD.....YOU.......... Don't you know what will happen if this information falls into the wrong hands!!!! Oh the horror........ They years of experimenting... all out the window!!! Just give it away why don't you!

I'm going to be sitting in the corner all night...... rocking........

At least you didn't tell him the secret about feculence. If people knew thats how we produce enough gas to power everything, they would stop giving it away.

tHe grOup idIOt
    Shane,
    You go bashing Brian, Bio and Larry, and don't even have the common courtesy to include me in the conversation? You've got some friggin' brass ones, pal!
    My birthday is this coming Monday & you can't come to my party, southern douche....
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Larry, Larry, Larry....
    You OVERSTEPPED your Boundries this time.... YOU, of ALL People... I never would have figured... It'd have been ONE thing, had you sent it to him in a P.M.... But to post it in the FORUMS!!!???!!!???!!!
    Great... Now the Whole frigging world of noob's knows....

AT Least you had the Decency NOT to mention feculence... Hows about THAT word never be mentioned again to the PUBLIC Forum, Like I thought we'd ALL Agreed... But now that the word is out, I can see the questions coming...
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Shane -- You may be tHe grOup idIOt, but I'm the one he sent the picture of Jesus giving the finger with the caption 'Even Jesus Hates You.' We're both members of the same exclusive club.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

2) Add a 20mv Flux capacitor to the positive lead and a 40mv Flux capacitor to the negative lead.
    Larry I see you improved on my design of the mechanical half turn valves that I had on my ring connectors. They were such a b???1 to tune. Thanks for the update. I hope, you know who, gets these simple facts.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Larry I see you improved on my design of the mechanical half turn valves that I had on my ring connectors. They were such a b???1 to tune. Thanks for the update. I hope, you know who, gets these simple facts.
    I've been contemplating an idea & I'd appreciate some feedback.
    Rather than manually adjusting the valves on the 15A r/conns, how about running them to a 100K potentiometer that's controlled by intake vacuum? Wouldn't that work better once the baseline curve has been established?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Don't over over work the little gray cells you might confuse me!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Koya, Oh sure, do the leg work for him... Bad enuf Larry already spilt the Beans... Come on....

MyOld- don't feel alone there, he's got my grey cells in overload too.. I'm trying to figure where he gets 100K when we KNOW for certain, the 1000K will work so much more efficiently.... Opps, Now I'm spilling beans to, ain't I????
    Did I say that outloud???? Oh boy, I sure hope not....
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Chris, Shane is a very successful builder of HHO cells and equipment. He has tried to help you several times. However, when people answer your questions for you, you ask the same question again and again. It seems like you can not understand the answer, or you don't think about the answer that was given to you.

Well, if Shane is a very successful builder of HHO cells, why don't he answers to my post in this thread instead of being rude? He is not helping enough and he is making things worse for himself and everybody, especially ME THE PERSON WHO STILL NEEDS THE ADVICE TO GET THE PROBLEM FIX RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

The way you make your writing to us does not sound like a person that grew up with English as their first language. The way you form your phrases and use words in their wrong position and tense sounds very much like it is being translated from another language. That is why he wrote to you with all of the different languages, he was trying to find out what your native language is.

I am sorry, I know that my English is not my first language but I'm still trying my best. Shane should be VERY patient if he can't understand with my English...He should ask away instead of being annoying. The things would have gone off to the better if he was asking what he was unsure of and what the main problem he could believe where it could be coming from. Then my problem would be resolve by now.....

Lastly, before I start to answer your questions, you need to understand something. You NEVER demand answers, understand? We help new people and answer questions because we enjoy this hobby/work/pastime of making HHO, and we want the whole world to know about it and how to do it. There are many many pages on this forum with ALL the answers to ALL THE QUESTIONS you are asking now. ALL of your questions have been answered many many times before. It makes us disappointed and angry when a new person is too lazy to read enough to at least understand the very basics of this activity before they start DEMANDING answers from us. We are not here for you to make demands of. ALL of us can tell when someone is not using their head, and just wanting ALL of the answers to every question to be spoon fed to them like a small child... That is why I asked your age. Now that I know you are 24, you will not be catered to like a precocious 10 year old any more. I will answer this last set of questions, but I do not want to hear from you for at least three weeks, that's right- three weeks. You have THAT MUCH READING to do before you can start asking questions again. And Chris- they had better be good questions.

Understand on what? I'd have understand fully how hho works, I doesn't needs to ask anymore questions by over and over again. I just started of the project of making the bubbles, so I come here to seek for advice whenever I needs it. If you think I am the sort of person to ask the same old questions by over and over again, then I don't think I find this funny. Anyone have their own rights to come and joins the forums with group of people and ask them questions then get advice, it doesn't matter if it same old questions or if it stupid questions. You cannot stop them.....It is their right to come on the forums and ask questions, so I have no reason to be here whenever I have some of the knowledge on HHO experiment due to my research, but I only needs to be here when I still needs advice to find out what the problem is, where it was coming from and how to fix it. In every forums, it will have the same old questions and answers in everywhere, so you cannot stop that. So what make you think of that? you should know better what the forums is all about, public advice...

Yes, I saw the pictures and yes you have a working cell, just not working too well.

Good for you!!! At least, I don't find it normal as there are bubbles in ONE plate even NOT FOR ALL PLATES....I'm not happy the way you said was incorrect!!!! I still needs the answer to find out why there are bubbles in one plate

Yes, I read it. You have bubbles because the process is working.

I am glad to hear that you have read it and I am also glad to see that the process is working. So please could you give me some of the answers with my questions in my first post to see if you could help me there as I am still getting the bubbles for one plate??

You still know that I am still trying to make the bubbles for ALL plates, but I'm not sure how to do this in my experiment. You might know this better than me?

It is normal to have bubbles on all plates.

Well, I don't find that normal to have bubbles in one plate. It suppose to have bubbles for ALL plates but something has fails out there, so that is why I came here and seeking for advice.......Have you seen the pics already if you could see anything wrong if it sound bit fishy to you?

It is not dangerous, and for now do not worry about a little foam. Later, when you have made a dry cell, you can use one of several anti foaming chemicals to stop it.

I am glad to hear that it is not dangerous. I will make a dry cell later in the future after when I successful of making hho production...You know that I started with a small experiment first then to the big experiment later...

Even distilled water will make some foam, but not as much as tap water.

Okay, so shall I stick with the tap water for now until I make bubbles for all plates??

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Don't over over work the little gray cells you might confuse me!!
    Sorry Carter, I was basically speaking to Larry and Shane. I keep forgetting that you're even older than I am. Thank God for the occasional brain-farts, huh?

Senility & dementia >>>> gotta love it!

Brian, 1,000 K resistance will be too much IMO. We don't want to over-sensitize the valves. It would be fine if we were getting the signal electronically, but, if you read my post properly,
    my idea is to use the intake vacuum as the variable. Pay attention. You're a good guy, so stop being such a dick! (wink-wink)
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0