Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Made little bubblers

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    I've been contemplating an idea & I'd appreciate some feedback.
    Rather than manually adjusting the valves on the 15A r/conns, how about running them to a 100K potentiometer that's controlled by intake vacuum? Wouldn't that work better once the baseline curve has been established?
    Lee, I think you are about to make a breakthrough here that would run the car on only water. You are missing only one thing. First they would have to be connected both in series and then in parrallel with at least one of the flux capacitors but probably both. Then shorted through the entire cell with a grade 3000 stainless filled nylon bolt. This would allow the electricity to get back to the battery at perfect harmonic resinance. I THINK IT COULD WORK!

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

OK Larry,
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's way past where I'm at right now. I was just questioning the use of throttle negative pressure to make 'on the fly' adjustments through a 100K POT to control the r/conn. valves and that's it.
    I really think that by using this setup, we'll be able to increase the amount of baking soda used in our reactors without knocking the plates out of balance. I know we all hate having to do tear-downs for simple alignments, and I truly believe this may help.
    Also, I was able to scrape up a dozen fans from old power supplies at work today. Let me know how many you'll need for your reactor. I already promised Shane the 5 that he needs for his nickel cells.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Shane,
    Just 'cuz we're 'open source' doesn't mean we have to put everything out there.
    PM me your address so I can send you the power supply fans. You requested 5, correct? If you feel that they won't be enough to keep your reactor cool, I can send more. I just want to save a few for Larry since he's trying to duplicate Richards technology through reverse engineering.

Larry,
    Where the hell did you find grade 3000 stainless filled nylon bolts? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them.
    The closest thing is grade 2000 filled at HHO-R-US. Will these be adequate? I don't want to have to change my harmonic stabilizers if it's not necessary.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

is anyone going to answer my questions from my last post?

So that's how you guys want to pay back the giants in this field? The people that live on the run and have to hide from the corporate spooks and send their latest developments to the board from internet cafe's in a different city each time? The men that have had their lives and families ruined and their fortunes decimated just because they believe that mankind should not be enslaved to an entrenched megalomaniacal secret society of shadow rulers. ALL OF YOU know the oath we took. ALL OF YOU have broken that oath and put ALL OF US in danger of reprisal from *****-********* (you know). Can you children be trusted to keep quiet about the ceramic thingy and the 4D whatchamacallit that I probably already said too much about? Fun is fun guys, but really- these are all we have left. Let us not ruin our chance to reshape the philosophy of mankind after the collapse.. Enough said?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    is anyone going to answer my questions from my last post?
    Chris, You just do not get it do you? You come in here demanding answers for the simplest things and seem unwilling to do any research yourself. All the questions you ask have been answered 2000 times. You think that somehow we are obligated to answer your questions. Guess what. We are not obligated to help in any way. All of the people here have tried over and over to help you with the same end result.

This is probably the most patient and helpful group of folks I have ever found but you have found a way to ailinate everyone here. You call people that I consider friends names because they finally got tired of your continuous stupid questions. Yes I did mean STUPID. The answers are all in front of your nose and you are unwilling to read them or listen to well meaning advice.

I will give you the best advice I know. Go join a different forum and start over by being nice and way less demanding. Remember most of the members especially the long term knowledgable ones are friends. Insult one and insult all. You are done here. Even the nicest most forgiving members will not help you any more.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

3 weeks Chris-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicely stated, Larry.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

OH My GOD Shane...
    How did WE EVER OVER LOOK This????
    Something as frigging SIMPLE as that???
    Now I'm startin to feel like a total AZZ for Not Thinking of THAT in the First place...
    Lee, My apologies... I somehow overlooked the INTAKE VACUUM part... I guess our Buddy got me into one of those hissy fitts... OH Ya, Lee, Can I request 2 -4 of those fans, before everybody beats me to them??? I hope I'm not TOO Late?!?!?!?!?!?!

Chris, DUDE, LOOK... It's ALL Been Answered for you... For what ever reason, you're NOT Seeing the answers to your questions...
    I think I can Speak for the Board... Follow Larry's Advice... All will be better for you that way....
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

I think you need a cell that has much less excess electrolyte around the plates. The dry cell you are trying to build suffers from short circuit currents through extra electrolyte. The cell should be a close fit with the plates.

Also take out one plate and as has been suggested you only get 12 volts from a battery but you get 14 volts from a battery being charged. This makes a big difference.

What country are you from?