Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Made little bubblers

Made little bubblers

Hi guys,

I would like to say huge thanks to all of you, who have helped me to do the right away. I have now successful of making the bubbles. My next target is to make more bubbles and check out the amps in the circuits before I will do the hho production.

The first things I would like to know, how to make the bubbles with ALL plates??

The pics I have included, there are bubbles with one plate alone. I had input two KaOH mixed with the tap water (will only use it for now and needs to make more bubbles before I would use distilled water).

I do not know why there are bubblers with one plate alone, it should have make bubbles with ALL plates. However, I have carried out the test and you can take a look what I already have done so far: I uses 12V battery and I measured the battery using with digital mulimeter, the battery has got full of power in it (12.70v), I uses the battery clips on both side (one for positive and one for negative) with the 15A wires and connected to the stainless steel bolts on the top lid of the container with 15A ring terminals, inside the container I uses another 15A terminals with the same limit of the wires on both side to connected from the stainless steel bolts to the scraps, I uses another 15A terminals on both side to connected with the scraps and then the scraps connected to the cell. I uses the seven plates while I am still using plastic bolts on the cell to allows the DC current to get through in the circuits.

I think I am nearly there now, so I want to keep project on this until I get fully successfully. I would like one of you to help me out what I should do to get it right away....

However, my doubt is when I was working on the cell at the other day, I attempted to make more bubbles. I used tap water and I had input two KaOH mixed in the water while I carried out the tests to make more bubbles. When I made the bubbles, I was a bit suspected that I saw the steams between the cell and the water. I wasn't really sure what it was, if it was gases or the steams. Can you please tells me what it was and isn't it normal to have it between the cell and the water while I used KaOH mixed in the water??

I really hope that nothing are quite seriously. I knew that I shouldn't using tap water, but I will only using this for now to make some test to make sure that I make the bubbles with ALL plates even not one! When I done to make the bubbles with ALL plates, I will uses distilled water. It would be a waste if I uses them and disposal when I find something occurs. The good way for me is to not waste them will be using tap water for now until I get successful to make the bubbles for ALL plates and when I make the cell to get fully working.

I hope you will understand what I am trying to do, so please can you advice me how I could find out in a proper way to check out how much amps is in the current?

Any info would be much appreciate

Thanks!

I think it time for you to read it again....I will do the same for you as you are being annoying...READ THE ****IN SENTENCE AND COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU ARE READY, STOP POSTING STUPID POST.....YOU ARE SPOILS FOR ME AND EVERYBODY.....WHAT A ****IN TOSS POT!

是什么让你认为你是要将那些愚蠢的翻译,你他妈的刺。只是为上帝而说英语,不要讨厌我,你会. ..

你不能阅读任何屎,其实你是位厚。刚刚尝试再次仔细阅读,你可能不会得到它,因为你是不理解任何东西,把那 些愚蠢极蠢的翻译....

Wat maak jy dink jy gaan die dom vertaal te sit, is jy fokken prik. Net praat Engels ter wille van God, hou my irriterende sal jy ...

Jy het nie 'n kak kan lees, is jy eintlik bietjie dik. Net weer te probeer en lees dit noukeurig bestudeer het, kan jy dit kry nie, omdat jy nie verstaan nie dumbass vir niks en sit die dom vertaal ....

Wat maak je denkt dat je gaat die stomme vertaling gezet, ben je ****ing lul. We praten gewoon Engels voor God wille, stop vervelend mij zul je ...

Je kon geen **** te lezen, je bent beetje dik eigenlijk. Gewoon opnieuw proberen en aandachtig te lezen, kan je het niet krijgen omdat u dumbass voor het niet begrijpen van alles en zet die stomme vertaling ....

Que faites-vous pensez que vous allez mettre ces stupides de traduction, vous êtes foutu con. Il suffit de parler anglais pour l'amour de Dieu, arrêtez-moi vous ennuyeux ...

Vous ne pouvez pas lire les conneries, vous êtes effectivement peu épais. Il faut essayer encore et de le lire attentivement, vous pourriez ne pas l'obtenir parce que vous êtes dumbass pour ne rien comprendre et de mettre ces traductions stupides ....

Was machen Sie denken, Sie gehen zu den dummen Übersetzung setzen, werden Sie ****ing stechen. Just speak English for Gottes willen, hören Sie mir lästig werden Sie ...

Sie konnte nicht gelesen keine Scheiße, du bist wirklich ein starkes Stück. Versuch es einfach nochmal und lesen Sie es sorgfältig, können Sie nicht bekommen, weil Sie nicht verstehen dumbass für nichts und legte diese dummen Übersetzung sind ....

Τι σας κάνει να νομίζετε ότι πρόκειται να θέσει τα ηλίθια μετάφραση, είστε γαμημένο πούτσος. Απλά μιλούν αγγλικά για όνομα του Θεού, να σταματήσει ενοχλητικό μου θα σας ...

Δεν μπορούσε να διαβάσει κανένα ****, είστε λίγο πάχος στην πραγματικότητα. Απλά προσπαθήστε ξανά και να το διαβάσετε προσεκτικά, ίσως να μην το πάρει επειδή είστε dumbass για να μην την κατανόηση τίποτα και να θέσει τα ηλίθια μετάφραση ....

Che cosa ti fanno pensare che si sta per mettere quelle traduzione stupido, sei fottuto cazzo. Basta parlare inglese per l'amor di Dio, fastidioso stop me ti ...

Non si poteva leggere qualsiasi merda, voi siete effettivamente po 'di spessore. Basta provare di nuovo e leggerlo con attenzione, potreste non ottenere perché sei idiota per non aver capito nulla e mettere quelli di traduzione stupido ....

何があなたがそれらの愚かな翻訳を置くとしていると思うことは、刺すのクソです。ただ、神のために、英語を 話す迷惑を停止する私があなた...

任意のたわごとを読んでいない可能性がある場合は、ビット実際の厚さ。あなたが何かを理解していない、それ らの愚かな翻訳を....置くのまぬけなので、もう一度だけ試してみて慎重に読んで、あなたはそれを取得す る可能性があります

왜 당신은 그 바보 번역을 입을 거니 생각하게, 당신은 자식이 빌어먹을 있습니다. 단지 이런 세상에, 영어를 성가신 날 막을 그러면 누나가 ...

당신은 어떤 똥을 읽을 수 없습니다, 당신은 조금 두꺼운 사실입니다. 당신은 아무것도 이해하지하고 우스꽝스런 번역을 .... 넣어에 바보가 있기 때문에 그냥 다시 시도하고 조심스럽게 그것을 읽고, 당신이 그것을 얻지 못할 수도

O que faz você pensa que está indo para colocar as tradução estúpido, você é foda pau. Basta falar Inglês pelo amor de Deus, pare de me irritar você ...

Você não pode ler qualquer merda, você é realmente pouco grosso. Apenas tente novamente e leia-o atentamente, você não pode obtê-lo, porque você é idiota por não entender nada e colocar esses tradução idiota ....

Что делать вы считаете, что собирается положить эти глупые перевода, вы чертовски укол. Просто говорите по-английски для Бога ради, прекратите раздражает меня, ты ...

Вы не могли читать дерьмо, ты уж слишком на самом деле. Попробуйте снова и прочитайте его внимательно, то вы не можете получить его, потому что вы Dumbass не понял ничего, и положить эти глупые перевод ....

Lo que te hacen pensar que va a poner esos traducción estúpido, eres puto gilipollas. Sólo habla Inglés, por Dios, deje de molestarme le ...

No se podÃ*a leer cualquier mierda, usted es en realidad poco espesa. Intenta de nuevo y lee con cuidado, puede que no la obtuvo porque usted dumbass por no entender nada y poner esos estúpidos traducción ....

Apart from that idiot on post 2, please can someone be able to help me to get it solve?

Hi Chris,

I think he is saying that there is much lost in your translation of your original post... It is quite unreadable for those who do speak english.

You are speaking of bubblers, but you mean bubbles... A HUGE difference on this forum

Do you parhaps speak dutch? if so... I will try to help you... Otherwise... Goodluck!

Alright, I have updated on the first post. Hope it sound making more sense?

Now try attaching it to a car that's running using jumper cables. You'll see a huge difference as opposed to merely hooking the wires to battery.
    As we've been telling you from the beginning, the wet-cell design doesn't work well, but it'll at least help you understand what's going on.
    Don't you agree, group idiot?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    The reason no one is answering your question is because it is so f^king retarded no one can figure out what the hell you are trying to ask.
    It's the only you, who are f^king retarded who couldn't understands what my problem are. Read my first post again and try to answer it.....It is too simple to give answers when taking another read again!

"How many amps is in the current? " you ask..... Must be 15 remember the ring terminals are limiting it.

Yes I'd f^king know it. Don't ask me. That's why I have input myself to limiting the current...You think I am stupid

tHe grOup idIOt. (my new nickname... HAHA)
    Oh, I got the better idea, your new nickname "sHaNE_tHe_idIOt"

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    "How many amps is in the current? " you ask..... Must be 15 remember the ring terminals are limiting it
    Yes I'd f^king know it. Don't ask me. That's why I have input myself to limiting the current...You think I am stupid
    So are you agreeing that the ring terminals are limiting the current?
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    So are you agreeing that the ring terminals are limiting the current?

hmmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    hmmmmmm....
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.