Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Made little bubblers

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now Shane's the IDIOT???? Un Be Frigging Lievable....
    And they wonder why Nobody offers nobudy assistance anymore...

But, Yall GOTTA Admit... It's ALMOST as comical as Richards....
    Maybe HE Should be alowed back to help these guys out???????
    I think they're all on the same wave length... Don't you?????
    Cryo Plating, Air Cooled, 15A limiting Ring terminals.. I think they'd be ONTO Something....
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Chris, I get a strong feeling that you are just messing around here trying to get everyone to respond to your posts. If you are not just messing with everyone then you really have to quit messing with HHO. That is all there is to it. No one here or on any other forum is going to keep answering the same questions over and over. If you are really serious then the things you keep asking are so elementary and your knowledge of electricity is so limited that HHO is too dangerous for you to mess with. You will hurt yourself or someone else if you are not serious and if you are just messing with everyone then you need to find a more productive use of your time.

I did try several times to give you good honest help as have most here. I for one am done with it.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Chris,
    You might want to try this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPz8xAAJPs

I'm sure that Dustin will be more than happy to give you all the help you need. Right guys?
    Brian, you shouldn't make fun of Richard. He can't help it. That Jamaican Gonja really messes people up!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Chris, please tell us your age and please tell us what language you are comfortable speaking.
    We will not help you any longer if you insult the people in this group, especially the people with "mentor" by their screen name. If you continue to be rude, we will make it impossible for you to post here any longer, do you understand?

Now, to answer your question, the most bubbles were on the negative plate that makes the hydrogen. There were some small bubbles on the positive plate, which makes the oxygen. the reason you do not see many bubbles on any other plates is from current leakage. that happens when the edges of the plates can "see" each other in a "wet cell" design like you have made. If you want to make gas on all of the plates, you must build a "dry cell" design, with your plates separated by by rubber gaskets. Use Google to look up "HHO dry cell" and look closely at their construction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BioFarmer93, I am 24 years old and I use English as my natural language. I am really sorry for insult the guys, but that guy (Shane_Jackson) was very rude, he posted the translation to annoyed me. He is a coward to not post any useful info to get my problem solve right away. If he were helping me out, I would not insult him or being rude. I understand what you are saying now, but I am not happy the way he is treating members on this forum like **** and I am not going to forgive him unless he provide me some useful info!

Over the top of this, thank you for letting me know. Did you see the pics I have already posted and can you please confirm if I have got the working cell while I made the bubbles?

I cannot believed that many guys on youtube have made the bubbles using with ALL plates. I'd find it strange why mine doesn't create bubbles with ALL plates. I'd understand the way that how it would works, but I find it really strange with different designs the way they works differently. I am only using wet cell for now as I want to build up the experiment, for future use I will use dry cell instead of using wet cell.

However, I would like to ask you few questions:

1. Did you read my first post and do you really know why I have a little bubbles on the negative plate?

2. Is it normal to have bubbles on negative plate or it should be bubbles on ALL plates??

3. At the other day I was working on the cell, when I made the bubbles I saw the foam on the top of the water and the cell. Is it dangerous to create foam and how do I decrease them??

4. Should I use distilled water instead of using tap water because the tap water are so dirty and they would still create foam while if distilled don't??

I hope that you will give me the answers fully to let me know what goes wrong, how to correct the problem, isn't normal to use...etc

Thanks!

Lee, You're right.. I guess I should take that back Huh?? NOT

Chris. EVERYBODY has tried to Help you. EVERYBODY.
    If you don't UNDERSTAND the "BASICS" of HHO, Then start over from Scratch. Start "RE-READING" Everything that's been Posted in HERE, and Several other WEBSITES. ALL of your Questions are answered, Either HERE, or ELSEWHERE.
    When you call one of our MENTORS an IDIOT... Yaaaa, Well, good Luck Buddie.... Too bad you don't realize, Shane Knows MORE, and has DONE more than MOST of us will ever DREAM of doing...
    Take Lee's advice, Go Find the one and ONLY SMACK.... I'm sure He'll be MORE than Happy to help ya along....
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

BioFarmer93, I am 24 years old and I use English as my natural language. I am really sorry for insult the guys, but that guy (Shane_Jackson) was very rude, he posted the translation to annoyed me. He is a coward to not post any useful info to get my problem solve right away. If he were helping me out, I would not insult him or being rude. I understand what you are saying now, but I am not happy the way he is treating members on this forum like **** and I am not going to forgive him unless he provide me some useful info!

Chris, Shane is a very successful builder of HHO cells and equipment. He has tried to help you several times. However, when people answer your questions for you, you ask the same question again and again. It seems like you can not understand the answer, or you don't think about the answer that was given to you. The way you make your writing to us does not sound like a person that grew up with English as their first language. The way you form your phrases and use words in their wrong position and tense sounds very much like it is being translated from another language. That is why he wrote to you with all of the different languages, he was trying to find out what your native language is. Lastly, before I start to answer your questions, you need to understand something. You NEVER demand answers, understand? We help new people and answer questions because we enjoy this hobby/work/pastime of making HHO, and we want the whole world to know about it and how to do it. There are many many pages on this forum with ALL the answers to ALL THE QUESTIONS you are asking now. ALL of your questions have been answered many many times before. It makes us disappointed and angry when a new person is too lazy to read enough to at least understand the very basics of this activity before they start DEMANDING answers from us. We are not here for you to make demands of. ALL of us can tell when someone is not using their head, and just wanting ALL of the answers to every question to be spoon fed to them like a small child... That is why I asked your age. Now that I know you are 24, you will not be catered to like a precocious 10 year old any more. I will answer this last set of questions, but I do not want to hear from you for at least three weeks, that's right- three weeks. You have THAT MUCH READING to do before you can start asking questions again. And Chris- they had better be good questions.

Over the top of this, thank you for letting me know. Did you see the pics I have already posted and can you please confirm if I have got the working cell while I made the bubbles?

Yes, I saw the pictures and yes you have a working cell, just not working too well.

I cannot believed that many guys on youtube have made the bubbles using with ALL plates. I'd find it strange why mine doesn't create bubbles with ALL plates. I'd understand the way that how it would works, but I find it really strange with different designs the way they works differently. I am only using wet cell for now as I want to build up the experiment, for future use I will use dry cell instead of using wet cell.

However, I would like to ask you few questions:

1. Did you read my first post and do you really know why I have a little bubbles on the negative plate?

Yes, I read it. You have bubbles because the process is working.

2. Is it normal to have bubbles on negative plate or it should be bubbles on ALL plates??

It is normal to have bubbles on all plates.

3. At the other day I was working on the cell, when I made the bubbles I saw the foam on the top of the water and the cell. Is it dangerous to create foam and how do I decrease them??

It is not dangerous, and for now do not worry about a little foam. Later, when you have made a dry cell, you can use one of several anti foaming chemicals to stop it.

4. Should I use distilled water instead of using tap water because the tap water are so dirty and they would still create foam while if distilled don't??

Even distilled water will make some foam, but not as much as tap water.

I hope that you will give me the answers fully to let me know what goes wrong, how to correct the problem, isn't normal to use...etc

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio... Kudo's...
    That's all I can say... KUDO'S...
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

Lets be nice and help this man.

Chris, I am sorry that I said you were just messing with us. I am sure that you really want to succeed. I am sorry guys but I am going to give away the secret that we usually only tell mentors in private. Please forgive me but this guy is trying.

Chris, In order for the cell to work you must get just a few more amps. You also must add flux capaticence as well as urea. Just look up urea you will see how much hydrogen is contained in it. That urea hydrogen is what comes off the middle plates and gives you the extreme mileage gains.

If you want the cell to work right please follow these suggestions with no more questions.

1) Increase the size of those ring terminals to allow exactly 17.5 amps. That is perfect for that many plates. You can find them at McMaster Carr by searching for them.

2) Add a 20mv Flux capacitor to the positive lead and a 40mv Flux capacitor to the negative lead.

3) Urea must be added to distilled water and KOH. It will stop the foam and make bubbles off the middle plates. We usually only talk about this among mentors in private but the best urea comes from urine (yes pee). Do not laugh before you look it up. I am sure you can verify what I am saying with a quick google search. The best low foam urea comes from female urine. If you are married I am sure your wife will help you if you explain it.

Do these three things and your cell will perform just like mine. Again I am sorry that idiot Shane insulted you. I will never forgive him either until he admits the best way to get production.

Again Chris, I am sorry for not helping sooner and to the other mentors here. We had to reveal this info sooner or later so please do not have me banned.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    rcflyn and Biofarmer93 are now on my poop list!! What the hell are you trying to do? How can I be taken seriously as tHe grOup idIOt when you say things like that?? Oh I get it.... your trying to make my head swell so I DO look like an idiot.... No... wait......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

And H2OPWR........ HOW.....COULD.....YOU.......... Don't you know what will happen if this information falls into the wrong hands!!!! Oh the horror........ They years of experimenting... all out the window!!! Just give it away why don't you!

I'm going to be sitting in the corner all night...... rocking........

At least you didn't tell him the secret about feculence. If people knew thats how we produce enough gas to power everything, they would stop giving it away.

tHe grOup idIOt

groUp idIot, I gave him enough help without you mentioning feculence. You think you can just give everything away. I now hate you. I am just trying to help this man and you take it this far. We all agreed that everyone had to agree before we gave up feculence. WTF are you thinking!